BBL Match 54 Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Sixers @ Adelaide Oval Mon 17 Jan 1635 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting patiently for the strikers collapse
john travolta GIF

Just waiting for the Strikers to take out the comp with Head and Carey back after all the s**t they’ve copped all year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide batting starting to look scary if they have a top 7/8 of :

Renshaw, Henry Hunt, Cockbain, Head, Weatherald, Carey, Wells, Thomas Kelly

You have to drop 1 of those players, and probably Hunt makes way. But hate to say it, they may have the strongest batting line up in the comp come the Finals.

You have to drop 1 of those players, and probably Hunt makes way. But hate to say it, they may have the strongest batting line up in the comp come the Finals.
Between Hunt and Weatherald.

Weatherald should go

And they need to hang onto thornton

Every Total chased down this year has involved an Englishman
Australian cricket still looking for a finisher...

Weatherald should go
Sorry man but Hunt is a player of the future, Weatherald has performances on the board from previous years.

Reckon Gillespie goes for Weatherald. If weatherald has a bad finals campaign, could see him being less favoured for next season.

Hunt is a kid and looks a bit nervous for me. Although including him in the team has changed the teams fortunes in the 2nd half of the season.

Tough one .

Sorry man but Hunt is a player of the future, Weatherald has performances on the board from previous years.

Reckon Gillespie goes for Weatherald. If weatherald has a bad finals campaign, could see him being less favoured for next season.

Hunt is a kid and looks a bit nervous for me. Although including him in the team has changed the teams fortunes in the 2nd half of the season.

Tough one .
Weatherald is capable of having a match winning performance. Hunt isn't there yet.

Tough one .
I think Hunt plays proper opening batsman cricket shots and thunks about it a bit more than Weatherald does

Back