BBL Match 54 Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Sixers @ Adelaide Oval Mon 17 Jan 1635 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would the Strikers prefer to play the Stars or the Hurricanes? Stars on their day are dangerous as anyone.
I think they would be confident in beating either of those sides on their home deck.

Hurricanes danger is McDermott and Wade. Definitely alot more top heavy in terms of batting.

Stars have more players that can take away a game from you, if a few key players fail.

Carey
Short
Head
Renshaw
Cockbain
Wells

That's what I would do but you could make a point for putting that in any order although Wells will stay at 5/6. I think that lineup is strong enough that you can play 5 bowlers but with Short/Head/Renshaw there you only need 4 overs between them so maybe worth the risk. Who would've thought that the Strikers would have some batting depth.

Would the Strikers prefer to play the Stars or the Hurricanes? Stars on their day are dangerous as anyone.
I think they would be confident in beating either of those sides on their home deck.

Hurricanes danger is McDermott and Wade. Definitely alot more top heavy in terms of batting.

Stars have more players that can take away a game from you, if a few key players fail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested to see the reaction to Carey and Head coming back for the finals given the reaction that Test players coming back for finals has received on this board in the past.

Absolutely put it on the table tonight.

Conway, Thornton & Renshaw had to bowl through their overs.

Kept it, after some silliness, to a gettable 160.

.....and just blazed home.👍👍

We’re not just in the finals to make up numbers...
Will be 7 consecutive wins if we are to win the BBL.

If Renshaw could strike a happy medium between the ultra defensive player he was in his early days and what he is showing tonight he would make a very good test opener. He is such a clean striker and with his height could be quite imposing similar to Hayden back in his hayday.
I take it you haven't watched him bat in red ball cricket for awhile? He hasn't been ultra defensive for years now

Back