BBL Match 56 Hobart Hurricanes v Melbourne Renegades @ Marvel Stadium Tues 18 Jan 1845 ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

this looks like the same pitch they used last night for the Brisbane Bears and Perth Scorchers
The one next to it doesn’t look great either. Going to be interesting to see the state of this if another couple of games get played on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if your an Adelaide Strikers fan but the general consensus has been negative on it.

Reckon winning by a larger margin is a better alternative than deciding a point half way during an innings. Brett Lee mentioned last week it should possibly decided by the 15th over or something along those lines.

if your an Adelaide Strikers fan but the general consensus has been negative on it.

Reckon winning by a larger margin is a better alternative than deciding a point half way during an innings. Brett Lee mentioned last week it should possibly decided by the 15th over or something along those lines.
The bonus point is there for situations where the first team scores 200 and the second team find themselves 5/30. CA will view the fact that teams can keep their season alive as another reason to keep it. The bonus point is not about rewarding performance in any way.

Big fan of Tim David, definitely wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Aussie setup in the next 12 months.

And I think the BBP does survive but do like the 15 over idea. I don't really like the concept but I don't CA would admit to a mistake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back