BBL BBL Match 56 Melbourne Starts v Sydney Sixers at the MCG 1930 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

There's still a game in the balance here and the Ch7 commentators are dribbling on with the post mortems about the merits of the Bash Boost point.

Commentate on the game going on you muppets, save that stuff for after the game.
well the boost point has ended the game 10 overs earlier than expected, so they've gotta talk about something. the actual game is secondary and everyone is probably just hoping to escape without injury

Silky from Silk.

The Sixers will be hard to beat in finals, when they get serious they look the best team in the comp.

their batting relies a little bit too much on all rounders that’s the only thing.

it’s a three horse race anyway. Perth. Thunder. Sixes. The other teams are just making up the numbers.

I missed the first innings - did the Sixers deliberately front-load their bowling to restrict the Stars in the first ten?

Stoinis plodded...Gotch opened and was hopeless and the less said absolutely Larkin’s innings the better!

Should have opened with Maxwell

Should Christian be considered for the national t20 team?
Ehh, wouldn't be the worst shout but think he'd be purely as a bat as while I don't know his numbers and they are probably decent from what I've seen I don't think his approach would hold up against international bats (Maxwell took him apart for example).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stars really missed a trick.

They had to treat the match much more like a ten over game, not just have one eye on it.

Tactics were poor.

Last I heard they were firing Maxwell and Finch from the FC side to make way for Fraser-McGurk so who knows whats going on over there.
No, Finch and Maxwell are unavailable due to the T20I's and then the IPL and as such JFM is going to get more opportunities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back