BBL Match 57 Sydney Thunder v Melbourne Renegades @ the MCG Weds 19 Jan 1540 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dazza the Viking

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Boyce another wicket😳4 wickets in a row for Boyce, first 3 on this over and last ball on he’s previous over

Rob

Premium Platinum
Nov 8, 2000
South of the river
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Still not sure why that hat trick ball was out.....
the double hat trick ball looked pretty plumb though

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Don’t know about the last 2. 3rd one wasn’t out and the 4th was borderline

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
3rd one hit the pad, didn't see any bat in that beforehand. 4th one was out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rob

Premium Platinum
Nov 8, 2000
South of the river
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Yeah the 4th wicket was definitely out, he walked across his stumps and would have hit middle-leg.

But that hat trick ball, at the absolute worst it hit his glove, and possibly didn't hit anything. Certainly didn't hit his pads. But I guess that's BBL umpiring for you.
WTF was Hussey thinking when he looked at the replay and said "I think that's actually a pretty good decision"????

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Don't like Tom Morris at all when it comes to footy but I reckon he's quite good on the Cricket coverage.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
Yeah the 4th wicket was definitely out, he walked across his stumps and would have hit middle-leg.

But that hat trick ball, at the absolute worst it hit his glove, and possibly didn't hit anything. Certainly didn't hit his pads. But I guess that's BBL umpiring for you.
WTF was Hussey thinking when he looked at the replay and said "I think that's actually a pretty good decision"????
It looked like it hit something to me and it wasn't bat

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't like Tom Morris at all when it comes to footy but I reckon he's quite good on the Cricket coverage.
Doesn’t he do the odds on the afl games which does my head in. At least the bbl haven’t sunk to that level yet.

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, WHam, Cronulla
He's a pretty decent cricketer too from all reports. Former 1st grader for St. Kilda and current 2nd grade captain.

Dazza the Viking

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Boyce 5 wickets

One of the only locks to suit up for Renegades for next season, hopefully he gets a good run at as well