BBL Match 57 The Eliminator Sydney Thunder v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Spotless Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sydney from, Jason Sangha (c), Ben Cutting, Oliver Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matthew Gilkes, Toby Gray (replacement), Chris Green, Alex Hales (OS), Baxter Holt, Nathan McAndrew, Blake Nikitaras, Ross Pawson (replacement), Usman Qadir (OS replacement), Alex Ross, Rilee Rossouw (OS), Daniel Sams, Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha, David Warner, Sam Whiteman.
Brisbane from, Usman Khawaja (c), Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Sam Billings (OS), Josh Brown (replacement), Max Bryant, Sam Hain (OS replacement), Sam Heazlett, Spencer Johnson, Matt Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan McSweeney (replacement), Colin Munro (OS), Michael Neser, Jimmy Peirson, Will Prestwidge, Matt Renshaw, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, Ross Whiteley (OS), Jack Wildermuth.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
If it rains tonight and its a washout.

Thunder go through I assume and it would be a get square from the Power outage debacle at the gabba all those years back. When thunder had the Heat on toast chasing 200.

There is 30-40% chance of rain or thunderstorms during the match.

Hopefully in all seriousness we should get a game in and a winner is determined on the field.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
If it rains tonight and its a washout.

Thunder go through I assume and it would be a get square from the Power outage debacle at the gabba all those years back. When thunder had the Heat on toast chasing 200.

There is 30-40% chance of rain or thunderstorms during the match.

Hopefully in all seriousness we should get a game in and a winner is determined on the field.
Would be an absolute shame if rain impacted a final. Wouldn't want to see this game decided by DLS lottery.
A full game will be pretty interesting with these 2 teams, hard to pick depending on the lineups and toss, I'll probably back Thunder but neither of these teams are teams you would "trust".

Would be an absolute shame if rain impacted a final. Wouldn't want to see this game decided by DLS lottery.
A full game will be pretty interesting with these 2 teams, hard to pick depending on the lineups and toss, I'll probably back Thunder but neither of these teams are teams you would "trust".

I’d take the default after the Heat screwed us with the lights a few years back

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Not to mention the heat are only here because of a no result giving them the extra point.
Speaking of teams making finals, I still can't believe my team the Renegades who I consider very average have managed to finish 3rd in the league.
It really does show how far the top 2 sides are lightyears ahead of everyone else in the moment.

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
Unrelated to this match but Jhye Richardson is likely out for the rest of the BBL. Kelly is out, Morris is in. Big boost to the Sixers and honestly every other team left.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Fox cricket obsessed with Warner, pre match interview, he's miked up again tonight ,
Might have to watch it on 7, fmd .

Fox promoting Warner being on the mic may not be the ratings winner they think it is, it might force more people to switch to 7.

Ponting is on 7 too which is another reason to switch to them.

Mate he won’t be long he won’t last long

They will still be talking to him when he is fielding.

Back