BBL Match 57 The Eliminator Sydney Thunder v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Spotless Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Spinners won’t be able to grip the ball
Weather is in sydney’s favour for sure.

Really I just don’t want to have to play renshaw labs and Uzzie when I was sure I read somewhere that they can’t play anywhere but Sydney on Sunday.

Really I just don’t want to have to play renshaw labs and Uzzie when I was sure I read somewhere that they can’t play anywhere but Sydney on Sunday.

They are available second final

In breaking news Marvel stadium has been moved to Sydney

I know as I just found out. although I don’t know why it matters even if we win on Sunday we will play either Perth in Peru or Sydney in Sydney - both of which are our eternal bunnies.
If Guptill didn't spend his innings wasting balls you'd have beaten us the other night. You worry me more than any other team apart from the Sixers.

If Guptill didn't spend his innings wasting balls you'd have beaten us the other night. You worry me more than any other team apart from the Sixers.
Lol actually the way we finished that chase gives me a bit of hope. If we do play you (massive if) I’d want to bat first. I love your ground so much even if we’ve never won there lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn’t even drizzle, this was affecting the integrity of the game.

Back