BBL Match 58 Melbourne Stars v Hobart Hurricanes @ the MCG Weds 19 Jan 1920 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne from, Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Tom O’Connell, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Joe Burns, Sam Rainbird, Joe Clarke, Qais Ahmad, Sam Elliot, Beau Webster, Haris Rauf, Andre Russell, Ahmad Daniyal
Hobart from, Scott Boland, Tim David. Nathan Ellis, Peter Handscomb, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Mitch Owen, Wil Parker, D’Arcy Short, Matthew Wade (c), Mac Wright, Sandeep Lamichhane, Caleb Jewell, Joel Paris, Harry Brook, Josh Kann, Tom Rogers, Jordan Thompson.

Trust Maxwell to save an innings like that for when their season is over and there's zero stakes.
That’s probably the only reason we got to see it. If Gades win yesterday there’s no chance we see this today. He had the opportunity to go out there and just bat with no consequences

Stars are a bit like Richmond,oppo teams play their little leggies off when the Stars come up on the fixture.
Why I will not write off the Hurricanes.
I really don’t think they do. The Stars just always crumble when there’s something on the line

Maybe make a win 4 points and the boost 1.
Or just do a normal bonus point rule (get the score in 16 overs or roll them for 80% of your score)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our biggest mistake was getting Dippenar out in that game lol
Remember towards the end of our knock, they turned one of the cameras around to look over the back of the ground.

There was the Saffer mascot sitting on his own, elbows on knees and head down on his fists, just totally dejected.
God my mum and i laughed.

Back