BBL Match 59 The Knockout Melbourne Renegades v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, game over.
To be fair the hey never weren’t winning this. Not enough rubs, too many left behind and not enough pressure bowling. No Richo. The green internationals in red hot form.

1.83 for heat to win was way too nice. Should’ve got on that.

This is the difference to what we saw towards the end of our innings - Heat are running twos where we were running singles add Marsh just didn't have it in him to make it back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though that's a pretty out-there style suggestion, I'm all on board for this sort of thing if 2 teams dominate like the Sixers & Scorchers did this season.

Yeah this year was silly I means 3rd down were all trash

FFS this s**t is painful. Stop leaving huge gaps all over the ******* place allowing easy ones and twos! Sydney did this the other night too.

You have 0 chance to win when they need less than a run a ball if you let them just push it around the field with no risk.

God it's so awful to watch.

Bloody hard to take the BBL seriously when players can’t play when it matters. The ACB need to out the tournament where it is not interrupted. The Scorchers are playing an A grade cricket side and still beating most teams. Crowds have been better this year but it really is a Mickey Mouse tournament if the franchises can’t play their best team in the finals.

Agreed. Seven wins getting you third place is pathetic. s**t crowds except Perth and Adelaide. s**t structure. Too many matches.

I love my side but how did we come 4th after getting rolled for 15!

Back