BBL Match 59 The Knockout Melbourne Renegades v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not injured. At his age he's not fit enough to field in addition to batting. The renegades are clearly getting an unfair advantage by 'claiming' he's injured.
Cry me a river. All teams do it - how do you know he isn’t just using the shitter or something. He’s 39 he probably breaks a different bone every time he takes a step.

It’s hardly gunna matter with your batting lineup so what effing difference does it make?

Jeez there’s some salty campaigners in this thread from other teams. Not sure what you’re all whinging about. The least threatening team in the history of the competition is about to bow out. Christ.
Well heat got lucky, Richo pulled out, our best bowlers are off playing of another league

Heat got 3 players playing who weren't meant to play

Cry me a river. All teams do it - how do you know he isn’t just using the shitter or something. He’s 39 he probably breaks a different bone every time he takes a step.

It’s hardly gunna matter with your batting lineup so what effing difference does it make?
Those arguing against it seem to be ignoring that Marsh was out in the field for the first 10 overs

Maybe he should have played the Chris Lynn card - bat for 13.5 overs and then sit out the entire fielding innings due to "exhaustion"

Flem said Marnus debuted in the 2019 Ashes series. No, he made his debut against Pakistan in the UAE back in 2018.
Why do people keep thinking his debut was as concussion sub. That was his ashes debut yes. He debuted in the game where we escaped with a draw in the first test after sandpapergate right?

18 over seven or six wicket win coming up for heat here.

I’m not sure if this is a good season or not.

On the one hand we didn’t finish bottom but on the other we could’ve been more competitive and finished higher
This is still well on target except change seven or six to eight or nine.

A bit of a sour taste, the Heat make finals and win two off the back of their internationals, and after tonight they're gone. Will we get the toothless Heat again?
Is it a little sour grapes for me to say I hope so. It’s not based on tonight but they only made it because of rain I’m Sydney - twice

Also it’s based on tonight.

Haddin keeps saying that he can sense something is going to happen, the Heat are going to walk this in unless the Heat somehow collapse in a heap.
There’s always 10/36. Except now 9/36 will do. The run rate is still up there but they have plenty in the sheds.

This is still well on target except change seven or six to eight or nine.

IF we could go back to draft night with the knowledge we now have, such as Livingstone just not being available at all - who would we have taken at pick #1

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

Need a heat vs hurricanes type collapse here.

A review is worth more than 1 run.
True

But with the wide + extra ball, if that extra ball goes for 6 runs, that would be 7 runs off an incorrect umpire call

Back