BBL BBL Match 60, now with colourful thread prefix. Playoff 4, Perth Scorchers v Brisbane Heat at Manuka Oval 1915 AEDT

Who will win?

• Scorchers

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Heat

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be nice to take a 2 over power surge about now to make this competitive. Oh wait....

Would also be nice if this competition was consistent and Mitch Marsh was suspended for umpire dissent...

Oh well, can’t always get what you want. Even if everything conspires against you.

Anyway last I will stop being a spoilt sport now. Congratulations Perth of taking advantage of the farcical situations that helped pave the way for this finals win. Hopefully our loss isn’t in vain and you go on to beat the stinking Sixers.
Putting the heat on everyone except the bowlers who didn't give their batsmen a chance and Lynn batting like a hero and getting himself out.

Tricky for the Heat now

Would be nice to take a 2 over power surge about now to make this competitive. Oh wait....

Would also be nice if this competition was consistent and Mitch Marsh was suspended for umpire dissent...

Oh well, can’t always get what you want. Even if everything conspires against you.

Anyway last I will stop being a spoilt sport now. Congratulations Perth of taking advantage of the farcical situations that helped pave the way for this finals win. Hopefully our loss isn’t in vain and you go on to beat the stinking Sixers.
I hope you read back over all this sooking when you sober up tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Futurama-People-Kif-Kroker.jpg

Bye bye snowflake.

Back