BBL BBL Match 61, The Grand Final Sydney Sixers v Perth Scorchers at the SCG 1910 AEDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah without Vince sydney doesnt win and without three imports for the Scorchers who bat 123 they dont make he finals

its not good for australian cricket....woud rather see aussie boys given a chance over imports any day

I would rather more imports actually. There’s not the depth in Australian cricket to have less imports. As it is look at the dud Australian bowlers playing and batsmen

Sixers far too good. Scorchers might have had a chance with some of Roy, Green and Agar available and Marsh being able to bowl.

Well done to the 6ers.The most consistent team in BBL10..Far to good for the Scorchers in both finals.

Yup better coached just a shame that f**wits like Henriques Abbot and Okeefe play for them

Picked it all told you Voges was a spud and is destroying WA cricket

Crappy result really when we are relying on english imports to score runs for both teams.....its crap
Not really, you said the season was over after about round 3.
Then you said we were going to get pumped by the Heat.

In the end, we lost to the side who finished on top at their home ground and lost our opening batsman.

The season was nothing to be ashamed of but winning the toss and bowling was unforgivable IMO.

So another blowout game is a fitting way to end this overdrawn amateur hour competition that was just littered with controversy, abysmal umpiring decisions and a raft of ludicrous rule changes that looked like a primary school class came up with.

Anyway the team in pink pyjamas beat the team in orange in this years muppet edition. CAN NOT WAIT until next seasons comp... Pffffffffttttttt
I don't know why you bother to watch at all TBH.
It's not compulsory.

I would rather more imports actually. There’s not the depth in Australian cricket to have less imports. As it is look at the dud Australian bowlers playing and batsmen

Nah I want to see aussie talent promoted I would cut down the imports to only 2 not three

Having a team have 123 all imports is just f**king wrong

The depth is there....we basically have all the west aussie list playing all around the country

So another blowout game is a fitting way to end this overdrawn amateur hour competition that was just littered with controversy, abysmal umpiring decisions and a raft of ludicrous rule changes that looked like a primary school class came up with.

Anyway the team in pink pyjamas beat the team in orange in this years muppet edition. CAN NOT WAIT until next seasons comp... Pffffffffttttttt

Just because your team is a bunch of Z grade slogging hacks and your bowlers are pie chuckers doesn’t mean the comp is bad!

Nah without Vince sydney doesnt win and without three imports for the Scorchers who bat 123 they dont make he finals

its not good for australian cricket....woud rather see aussie boys given a chance over imports any day
You said it's a crap competition before.
It would be a hell of a lot worse without the imports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I want to see aussie talent promoted I would cut down the imports to only 2 not three

The depth is there....we basically have all the west aussie list playing all around the country

If 3 works in the IPL it will and should work here. 3 is a bare minimum, I’d personally go 4 but I’m fine with 3.

The depth isn't there.
Most teams apart from the top 3 have 2 or 3 spuds in them.

The depth isn't there.
Most teams apart from the top 3 have 2 or 3 spuds in them.

At least even the top 3 do...I mean Hardie bowling was a nice joke...Thunder have 3 or 4 ordinary players. Sixers don’t have many but that’s the reason they win!

You sure take the BBL awfully seriously for someone who doesn't think it's a serious comp.

Back