BBL Match 9 Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Thunder 1945hrs @ Adelaide Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adelaide from, Travis Head (c), Wes Agar, Cameron Boyce, Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Colin de Grandhomme (overseas), Ryan Gibson, Adam Hose (OS), Henry Hunt, Thomas Kelly, Rashid Khan (OS), Chris Lynn, Ben Manenti, Harry Nielsen, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Henry Thornton, Jake Weatherald.
Sydney from, Jason Sangha (c), Ben Cutting, Oliver Davies, Brendan Doggett, Fazalhaq Farooqi (OS replacement), Matthew Gilkes, Chris Green, Alex Hales (OS), Baxter Holt, Nathan McAndrew, Blake Nikitaras, Usman Qadir (OS replacement), Alex Ross, Rilee Rossouw (OS), Daniel Sams, Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha, David Warner, Sam Whiteman.

Got to get as many games in as possible to please the broadcaster.......talk about killing the goose......

Sure…but why are there double ups within a week! That’s dumb!

Rabish Binney

Left out overnight
Sep 7, 2021
Off the land, rural SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt; Man City
Sure…but why are there double ups within a week! That’s dumb!
I guess that's the only solution to fit all the games in?

It does seem very strange......

Anyway might not happen...its just started raining in Adelaide (a little heavily at the moment) however I think the forecast was for showers to clear.

I guess that's the only solution to fit all the games in?

It does seem very strange......

Anyway might not happen...its just started raining in Adelaide (a little heavily at the moment) however I think the forecast was for showers to clear.

Hope it pours down would serve the organisers right

Back