BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankfully there’s one more round. I’m going to have to get different with captain to get back into top 20 I think - probably need to make up 30 points or so.

at least Morkel just won me my public league final :drunk:

Thankfully there’s one more round. I’m going to have to get different with captain to get back into top 20 I think - probably need to make up 30 points or so.

at least Morkel just won me my public league final :drunk:
Check out the @DataSupercoach Twitter handle, that will give you insights on high / low ownership / C choices, gives you a better chance of maximizing your unique, if that's your play.

Check out the @DataSupercoach Twitter handle, that will give you insights on high / low ownership / C choices, gives you a better chance of maximizing your unique, if that's your play.

I believe I already follow him, but thanks for the tip:thumbsu: Appreciate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really just want some KFC,is this the team to do it?

Philippe(c)

Livingstone
Inglis
Munro
Vince
Marsh

Abbott
Dwarshuis
Jhye
Tye
DC/SOK

I really just want some KFC,is this the team to do it?

Philippe(c)

Livingstone
Inglis
Munro
Vince
Marsh

Abbott
Dwarshuis
Jhye
Tye
DC/SOK
Pretty similar to me mate. I have Dorff, Bancroft, Henriques whilst you have Tye, SOK, Inglis. It’s really just splitting hairs with some picks now though

I’m not huge on DC if he’s not bowling and batting 6 in a potentially shortened game

Interestingly Perth have 4 wickets in their last 2 v Sixers. Maybe you don’t want anyone lower than 4-5 in Sixers batting order or many Perth bowlers?

SOK has a good record v Perth, 46 average from 3 games this year

Dwarshuis 2-40 v Perth last time. Expensive but 2 wickets

Abbott was horrible with 1-38 but will back him in

Thinking I’ll just go Vince and Phillipe as Sixers batters. SOK, Dwarshuis, Abbott with the ball

Perth, currently have Richo and Dorff. If There’s grey clouds about it might swing for these two. Livingstone and Munro. Marsh and then whoever opens out of Livingstone/Roy

Any feedback or general discussion much appreciated

Think we should get close to a full game in...not much rain predicted after 7pm.

if there’s no result scores get wiped and it gets replayed tomorrow.

Gotta get a bit funky tonight to gain those 50 points needed.

Think we should get close to a full game in...not much rain predicted after 7pm.

if there’s no result scores get wiped and it gets replayed tomorrow.

Gotta get a bit funky tonight to gain those 50 points needed.
What big risks you looking at mate? And how’s your overall team looking? 2 really good line ups, plenty of great options

I’m captaining Jhye and maybe fading Philippe if I have the guts. Think he’s a very legitimate chance to fall to Behrendorff early. If Philippe has one weakness, it’s to left arm pace bowlers at the start of his innings.

And it just so happens to scorchers have a very good one on a fresh pitch that should have a bit of movement on it from the rain.

Basically picking my team based on a Scorchers win and hoping for a full game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back