BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:

Thoughts on Carey? Down to 150k now but still a big BE. That said, he can get 100+ on his day. Considering Behrendorff to him

I think he's great value mate, If you can get him in do it for sure. I was going to bring him in myself but Sams out has forced my hand a little and will now bring in both Hales and Lynn.

I think he's great value mate, If you can get him in do it for sure. I was going to bring him in myself but Sams out has forced my hand a little and will now bring in both Hales and Lynn.
I’m looking at him instead of Lynn as I now need to take a more value option. Which 2 to trade out of Cutting, Wildermuth, Behrendorff? Hales and Carey coming in I think

Has anyone read anywhere if Moises is likely to play this round? Looking to move Hardie to him
Use the trade loop hole if after this trade you still have one. If Moises doesn't play you trade him out to an unlocked player and still retain that trade.

With Sixes playing Thunder in the last game it limits your options with trade ins to players only from these two teams.

If Nesser and Swepson play tonight in SA then I'm confident Henriques and Abbott will play on Fri.

I’m looking at him instead of Lynn as I now need to take a more value option. Which 2 to trade out of Cutting, Wildermuth, Behrendorff? Hales and Carey coming in I think

I'd trade out Wildermuth and Behrendorff if it was me mate, I like Cutting's role alot more now that Sams is out for 3 weeks.

Tossing up between bring ing Head or Carey.

Leaning Head at this stage. If I bring him in I will be putting the captaincy on him for massive leverage.

Main reasons for me to like Head are:

- Last 3 games at Adelaide Oval
- Jump a round early on him to maximise leverage
- Should bowl a couple of overs vs the Heat, who are notoriously bad against spin.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tossing up between bring ing Head or Carey.

Leaning Head at this stage. If I bring him in I will be putting the captaincy on him for massive leverage.

Main reasons for me to like Head are:

- Last 3 games at Adelaide Oval
- Jump a round early on him to maximise leverage
- Should bowl a couple of overs vs the Heat, who are notoriously bad against spin.
I like both, Carey like 20k cheaper but both good options. Who you trading out?

This is my team at present:

1611209730779.png

Gotta dump C Green this week, so that will be for one of Head/Carey. If I bring Head in, I might roll with him as captain. Or DC.

I need to research whether Abbott/Henriques play this round or not.

I can only do Cutting to Carey and Behrendorff to Hales. Thoughts on that and keeping Wilder? Wildermuth has gone 46+ in 7 of his 10 games. Extremely consistent

I’d do that trade.

Keeping Wildermuth is fine through a loop tonight. Only issue is that if you bring in Carey he will most likely be directly facing Wildermuth as he bowls
Majority of overs in first 10

So apparently Abbott and Henriques are going to miss this game but be back for the next.

with this in mind, still gonna bring in Head, but not gonna captain him.

Going back to DC as captain.

~ Fields at mid-on
~ bowls at the Death
~ at Adelaide Oval with the short square boundaries
~ Extra leverage on my Philippe fade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back