BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Joined.

EDIT: My current team. 22k in the bank

View attachment 1568232
Neser Im pretty sure has joined the Aus test team. Billings mentioned he wont be behind the stumps this BBL. Still pretty damn good for bat and fielding points. Christian at 140K = 👴

I auto filled my team and am just beginning to rip it apart. How much damage can I do in one week?😳

Neser Im pretty sure has joined the Aus test team. Billings mentioned he wont be behind the stumps this BBL. Still pretty damn good for bat and fielding points. Christian at 140K = 👴

I auto filled my team and am just beginning to rip it apart. How much damage can I do in one week?😳
Just did Christian > Boyce & Neser > Hardie. Will keep Billings as a handy captain loop for round 2. Still think he is value too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1570597

Very rough first draft after 5 mins of playing around.
Looks loaded! Im also a fan of starting several Scorchers in preparation for round 2. I notice you arent picking Boult. He is expensive but was one of my first picked. Im also a fan of M.Short and recently made room for him in my team.

Looks loaded! Im also a fan of starting several Scorchers in preparation for round 2. I notice you arent picking Boult. He is expensive but was one of my first picked. Im also a fan of M.Short and recently made room for him in my team.

I couldn’t justify Boult at that price and my logic is other bowlers are just as likely to take wickets as him.

Short being someone who opens the batting and bowls is too hard to turn down although his bowling overs might drop with CDG in the team.

I couldn’t justify Boult at that price and my logic is other bowlers are just as likely to take wickets as him.

Short being someone who opens the batting and bowls is too hard to turn down although his bowling overs might drop with CDG in the team.
Yeah Boult is pretty expensive but with the double up first im quite happy to start him. I dont expect he will be in my team beyond round 1 though. Short is someone who i think could be the best scorer this season particularly with Marsh out for the duration of the tournament.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back