BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Ok so atm I’ve traded in Smith something is telling me this is a massive mistake and he’s going to fail after producing 2 tons.
I just don’t want to risk not picking him and he dominates again.
Incoming first ball duck bowled Meredith.

Feels real nice that I'm making my final trades tonight
Yep, glad it finally wrap ups this week. Will finish with my highest ranking of any fantasy game I’ve played so far, but I believe SC BBL is way too based on luck and lottery. The AFL version at least has some strategy and research you can do behind it, like you can rely on trends and stats to make a choice on players

Last edited:
Yep, glad it finally wrap ups this week. Will finish with my highest ranking of any fantasy game I’ve played so far, but I believe SC BBL is way too based on luck and lottery. The AFL version at least has some strategy and research you can do behind it, like you can rely on trends and stats to make a choice on players

Definitely luck involved as there's too much discrepancy between players good and bad games but still think you'll find the same guys are up there year in year out so there's some formula to it.

As for trades this round, Wade is batting too low so going Crawley instead of him. Really learning me lesson from Hain/Peirson dominating last round....
David vc

I've traded in Meredith and Wade so far, I'm still tossing up between trading in Smith or McDermott, in the form he is in Smith will probably outscore McDermott even with him having two innings but he could get out cheaply and won't get a second crack at it like McDermott will if he gets out cheaply.

Trades reversed bye bye smith. Guaranteed a ton now.
Going for broke and bringing in 3 hurricanes to go with my already 5. So that’s 8 double hurricanes what could possibly go wrong.
Mcdermott
Jewell
Wade
David
Meredith
Dooley
Ellis
Paris
😝

I'm going to captain Smith and jinx him for the benefit of everyone who doesn't have him. My rank is 4600 so it doesn't matter what I do at this point.

I'm going to captain Smith and jinx him for the benefit of everyone who doesn't have him. My rank is 4600 so it doesn't matter what I do at this point.

I'm honestly surprised Smith is playing, dead rubber and pulled up sore. Would not put it past the great man to ton up again, he's a freak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to trade in McDermott instead of Smith and trade Brown instead of Hardie who I can use as a loophole.

No doubt I will regret it after Smith scores another ton and McDermott gets out for a couple of single figure scores.

I was going to VC Wade but with him batting down the order I've decided to throw the VC on McDermott too so he is even more chance of failing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back