BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Absolutely. I didnt want him to be on field this round but both Philippe and Head failed. Head has also been useless since i traded him in.

I think my team this week is evidence of me checking out. Could've looped Sutherland last night which meant I would've had Bazley on field and then really should've looped Khawaja too. Captain Short along with popular players Abbott/Smith going well has basically prevented any hope whatsover of a late rise up the rankings.

These 2 at it again....amazing how the wickets dry up when 2 middle order batsmen that nobody has come together at the crease. There is an actual supernatural element to this game, I've never seen anything like it in fantasy

The batsmen to have today are Wright, Hain and Peirson which no one in their right mind would have picked before this round.

These 2 at it again....amazing how the wickets dry up when 2 middle order batsmen that nobody has come together at the crease. There is an actual supernatural element to this game, I've never seen anything like it in fantasy

Middle overs are the easiest time to bat to be fair. No swing and its acceptable to just nudge around singles. Peirson and Hain play their roles very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do have Ellis but somewhat wanted him to stay quiet because he was the obvious vc choice I ignored...

The same with me, I took a punt on McDermott who failed which forced me to take another punt on Short who failed even more than McDermott.

It's just been a shocker of a round where hardly anything has gone right.

The same with me, I took a punt on McDermott who failed which forced me to take another punt on Short who failed even more than McDermott.

It's just been a shocker of a round where hardly anything has gone right.

Yep, I tried to play fancy and went Meredith. Who in fairness has been good today but I wasn't taking his 25 in the first game over Short.

If I miss out on my KFC voucher by 120 points or less I won't be too happy (only myself to blame..)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back