BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

s**t last couple of rounds saw me finish just inside the top 300. Not a terrible season but certainly had better.

Apologies if I posted too much, fantasy sport and domestic cricket combined is a perfect storm for me and as frustrating as it can be I love BBL SC.

Final rank of 4,132. My highest ranking in any fantasy game I’ve played so far so I’m pretty chuffed, but damn I’m glad it’s over lol.

Now to move on to full planning for the footy

Khawaja hahahahaha

6 straight games doing nothing in my side

Now dominating when SC is over

This game is something else….

Ok, now time to move on.

At least Brown proved he's still a dud. But it was only a matter of time before Uzzy made runs, he's quality at this level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I might give it a miss.
I just don’t think I could be bothered checking teams and making adjustments 40 minutes before game time every day (twice sometimes) for a month and a half. especially at that time of year.

I’ll probably regret it as soon as the season starts.

I just don’t think I could be bothered checking teams and making adjustments 40 minutes before game time every day (twice sometimes) for a month and a half. especially at that time of year.

You could try to win the weekly in round 1 and then give up.

Pick a round one team and evaluate from there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back