BBL Signings 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

That is restrictive then. So someone like Ben Dunk who has gone far and wide and played in SA and Sri Lanka and wherever else when the big bash was on would have had to have had permission because he had a Stars contract a couple of years ago. That is nuts. Fair enough to a degree with national players but rough on domestic players.

So apparently Lynn is willing to sign with the Strikers for the first half of the tournament and then go to the UAE but CA isn't allowing him to go to the UAE. They're allowed to do this as he's been contracted within the last 2 years, Lynn is threatening to take them to court for restriction of trade.
I've heard that Lynn isn't the most popular of team mates.......

Jon Wells to the Renegades - announced today on cricket.com.au

Handy recruit who would play all games for them you would imagine?
I crapped myself when i got the email saying one of the top BBL run scorers thinking it was bloody Lynn

Finch Harper Marsh Maddinson Wells Seymour/Harvey/McGurk isn't bad top 6 with the number one pick to come as well

Travis Head (Strikers) and Marnus Labuschagne (Heat) ink new deals for BBL|12.
For the love of god don't mic up Labs again this year

I crapped myself when i got the email saying one of the top BBL run scorers thinking it was bloody Lynn

Finch Harper Marsh Maddinson Wells Seymour/Harvey/McGurk isn't bad top 6 with the number one pick to come as well
Finch and Marsh are pretty cooked and Wells is getting on. Don't especially rate Harper. Doesn't look great to me.

Finch and Marsh are pretty cooked and Wells is getting on. Don't especially rate Harper. Doesn't look great to me.
we are apparently getting Faf and looking at another batter but not feeling confident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Renshaw back to the Heat - released from final year of his Strikers deal for family reasons (baby due in December) and Heat have signed him to thee-year deal. Good pick-up for them!

I didn't realise his missus was pregnant, I kinda assumed he and Lynn didn't get along..

I didn't realise his missus was pregnant, I kinda assumed he and Lynn didn't get along..
Yeh, word on the street is that he left the Heat for the same reason that Cutting did, neither were keen on the boozy gambling culture that Lynn, McCullum etc instilled on the group.

Yeh, word on the street is that he left the Heat for the same reason that Cutting did, neither were keen on the boozy gambling culture that Lynn, McCullum etc instilled on the group.

Couldn't blame the guy if he legitimately wanted to return home, BBL is close to 2 months living in a hotel room if you're playing interstate. Just seems convenient timing that he leaves literally the day after Lynn. Renshaw was a tad disappointing for us though.

Couldn't blame the guy if he legitimately wanted to return home, BBL is close to 2 months living in a hotel room if you're playing interstate. Just seems convenient timing that he leaves literally the day after Lynn. Renshaw was a tad disappointing for us though.
Thought he got used pretty badly by the strikers at times. In his last season at the Heat he really seemed like he had found his ideal spot in the order at 4 and 5, but the strikers never really gave him a chance to settle in any positions. Always seemed like he was getting shuffled in to a different spot in the order every few games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back