BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined. I'm finding it incredibly difficult to fit in all of Stoinis, Short, Khawaja, Lynn and Finch. At the moment ive left Stoinis out but jeez its tough. Khawaja and Lynn are obvious ones due to DGR but i can only get 2 of the other 3 without significantly damaging the rest of my team. Oh well, its over a month out so no doubt my team will change hundreds of times and maybe ill come up with something
Im thinking along the lines of choosing the best players first (Stonnis, Short & Marsh). Not caring as much for the DGW players. So, no Lynn for me. Should end well.

My smokey is M Short. He failed me last season, but I think he could bowl more now with Head named in Aus team. Should bat top four.

Need team lists to be finalised before looking to much more into it.

M Short better not let me down again. Strikers don't have the best spinners. Head in the test squad. Still early days but thinking Short will bowl 2, 3 overs and bat 4 or 5. Who knows? Sams is one of many all rounders for Thunder and I think Morris will be used like Sams was last year.

M Short better not let me down again. Strikers don't have the best spinners. Head in the test squad. Still early days but thinking Short will bowl 2, 3 overs and bat 4 or 5. Who knows? Sams is one of many all rounders for Thunder and I think Morris will be used like Sams was last year.

If the Strikers don't select O'Connor then Short should get some overs as the 2nd spinner. Surely White won't roll his arm over though? I think that is well and truly a thing of the past but hypothetically if he does, that ruins Short's value. Ideally Short bats at 4 but I think he is more likely to come in at 5 or 6, probably 5.

I wonder what Heats line up will look like. Burns and Patto in test squad. Add Labuschagne in that squad too.

Where does Banton fit? This is messing with me more than the Canes squad with limited keeper options.

Any Heat fans like to guess their batting line up?

Cheers

I wonder what Heats line up will look like. Burns and Patto in test squad. Add Labuschagne in that squad too.

Where does Banton fit? This is messing with me more than the Canes squad with limited keeper options.

Any Heat fans like to guess their batting line up?

Cheers

Banton
Bryant
Lynn
Heazlett
Renshaw
Cutting
Peirson

With Laughlin moving to the Heat ive had to make some changes to fit him in. Currently looking at 4 Heat players, 3 6'ers, 1 Thunder and the rest from teams that dont have the double game in round 1. Currently i have at least 1 player from every team. I've selected 3 players that wont play round 1 so i can take advantage of a couple loopholes.

Anyone have thoughts on the following?

Gilkes v Henriques
Cutting v Sams
Peirson v Heazlett
Ended up finding a way to get 5/6 in my team with sams left out. Peirson and heazlett are loopholed currently. I think most of my side is now settled, I just hope that is the case as lockout approaches too

Anyone have thoughts on the following?

Gilkes v Henriques
Cutting v Sams
Peirson v Heazlett

Gilkes v Henriques - Both
Cutting v Sams - Either one. I've gone Sams
Peirson v Heazlett - Nope

How are you looking for round 3? Stupid question to ask now, but that is the week Im targeting out of the first four weeks.

Still a few more signings to come yet, which Im sure will make us all redo our whole teams. Good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gilkes v Henriques - Both
Cutting v Sams - Either one. I've gone Sams
Peirson v Heazlett - Nope

How are you looking for round 3? Stupid question to ask now, but that is the week Im targeting out of the first four weeks.

Still a few more signings to come yet, which Im sure will make us all redo our whole teams. Good times.

I'm looking pretty good for round 3 given that at the moment im starting 3 strikers alongside 3 other players from 6'ers and Scorchers. Ill look to trade out Cutting and Lynn for a couple more players with the double game so ill probably have 8 or 9 players with the double game. I think that will be average or above amongst most half-decent teams

I'm looking pretty good for round 3 given that at the moment im starting 3 strikers alongside 3 other players from 6'ers and Scorchers. Ill look to trade out Cutting and Lynn for a couple more players with the double game so ill probably have 8 or 9 players with the double game. I think that will be average or above amongst most half-decent teams

Being the risk taker that I am, Im going with 4 sixers players. Will make or break me. They have a fairly stable team. Won't loose many for international duties, and have the double round twice early.

Would love to load up on strikers, but at this stage on have Short on the bench.

All the best with your strategy. Just wish I knew line ups now. The waiting is what shits me. Too much time to mess stuff up.

Being the risk taker that I am, Im going with 4 sixers players. Will make or break me. They have a fairly stable team. Won't loose many for international duties, and have the double round twice early.

Would love to load up on strikers, but at this stage on have Short on the bench.

All the best with your strategy. Just wish I knew line ups now. The waiting is what shits me. Too much time to mess stuff up.
Taking 4 sixers is definitely a risk but a calculated one at that. If you nail them you'll be laughing due to the 2 DGR in the first 3 rounds. Ive had 3 sixers in my team at times but i keep going back to 2 as i just dont trust that 3rd selection. Anyway, good luck with your strategy!

Perfect VC loophole rd1

True, I've got Nielson for that at the moment.

Am I the only one who is not loading up on DGW players. Gota risk it for the biscuit. Just need Stonis and Short to do what they do.

Did I state, I'm starting with three Canes.

Come at me.

I have 9 DGW players and Stoinis + Short at the moment. 3 Canes is interesting, they have some big names but no DGW till round 12 so that fits your strategy i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back