BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
0E98FC75-AC7D-4AF6-A589-37A017A34BBB.png

hey guys, kinda new to the whole loopholing thing, is there any possible way to loophole captain or a player with this? (still have 1 trade)

Still need to make 2 trades....out: Webster and S.Marsh...76K bank.

Who do all of you who are much better at this than me think?

Sam's and Khawaja were part of considerations until everyone mentioned washout. Maxwell and Weatherald? Harper? Neser?

I like Maxy but doesn't he also have a massive BE?

P.s I have M.Marsh, Inglis and Livingstone as the other bats.

View attachment 806911

hey guys, kinda new to the whole loopholing thing, is there any possible way to loophole captain or a player with this? (still have 1 trade)

Only real way is to trade Green for a dud (Another Renegade)..Christian 104k is a decent pick
as you have funds
If u want to keep funds then swap Green for one of the 42k Renegade bowlers.

Then put one of the Renegades on the pitch as (C) and put Richardson on the bench
Then put (VC) on a Adelaide or Brisbane player
If (VC) is no good swap the Renegade back with Richardson and put (C) on a Melbourne Star or Perth

Still need to make 2 trades....out: Webster and S.Marsh...76K bank.

Who do all of you who are much better at this than me think?

Sam's and Khawaja were part of considerations until everyone mentioned washout. Maxwell and Weatherald? Harper? Neser?

I like Maxy but doesn't he also have a massive BE?

P.s I have M.Marsh, Inglis and Livingstone as the other bats.

Personally i would not swap out any players that have DGW coming up

ADELAIDE HOBART (12) + BRISBANE M.RENEGADES (13)

Look to keep these and bring in players from these teams

You can just swap Sutherland with one of your bowlers. Put Sutherland as captain and put whoever you want with a vc. I would put head as your VC because if he goes bad you have back up with Stoinis, Mash, Richardson ect to change to captain.but you could go Weartherald if you want. I think because head might get a bowl he is the best option.

On Redmi Note 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Personally i would not swap out any players that have DGW coming up

ADELAIDE HOBART (12) + BRISBANE M.RENEGADES (13)

Look to keep these and bring in players from these teams
Thanks but on my bench I have Jewell who scored 2 and my floating donut Labuschagne (although to be fair I can switch with Green). Also I traded Wade to Maxwell but got timed out so also have Wades 0.

Basically need to trade them out this week then look to bring Gades back in later as 3 players for 2 points is no fun!

You can just swap Sutherland with one of your bowlers. Put Sutherland as captain and put whoever you want with a vc. I would put head as your VC because if he goes bad you have back up with Stoinis, Mash, Richardson ect to change to captain.but you could go Weartherald if you want. I think because head might get a bowl he is the best option.

On Redmi Note 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

But though if he keeps the VC he gets the lowest score from the bench if u do it your way.

View attachment 806911

Yes
Trade Maddison to Christian (swap Green to batting)
Christian and Sutherland hsve the bye.
Put the one of them on field

Planned on bringing Curran and Shoosh this round, went with ABdV and Cutting instead. Hopefully it helps with the 2 x 2DGR's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a bit of advice I was going to trade out Webster and Hinchcliffe which gives me $238,400 to spend any ideas who I should get in?
View attachment 807243
Add Rauf too those trades. He has been picked in Pakistan international side. Load up on Strikers or Heat as both have a dbl rd shortly.

Wanna swap teams?

Last edited:
Adelaide Strikers (Playing XI): Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Travis Head(c), Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Harry Nielsen(w), Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Liam O Connor

Brisbane Heat (Playing XI): Max Bryant, Chris Lynn(c), Matt Renshaw, AB de Villiers, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson(w), Josh Lalor, Mitchell Swepson, Ben Laughlin, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Brisbane Heat have won the toss and have opted to bat

Add Rauf too those trades. He has been picked in Pakistan international side. Load up on Strikers or Heat as both have a dbl rd shortly.

Wanna swap teams?
Yeah no worries I will swap :cool:I'm going crap this year I went away for 10 days over new years and missed a couple of rounds. So if Rauf dosen't play then Hinchcliffe might get a go again?

well with pattinson out (ffs), i can either take a 0 but still be able to loophole a captain, or put maddinson on the field and prey he has a miraculous recovery

Last trade S Marsh to Neser, gives me 4 players for today's game along with Rashid, Weatherald and Lynn.

I was considering trading Pattinson in so I dodged a bullet there.

well with pattinson out (ffs), i can either take a 0 but still be able to loophole a captain, or put maddinson on the field and prey he has a miraculous recovery

They wouldn't be in a hurry to bring Maddinson back when Cartwright has been doing a better job opening, even if he is fit he'd probably be on the bench.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back