BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyones team value looking like at the moment ?

I feel like I have been pretty good with trading in low b/e's and trading out high b/es. My team value is 2,498,300

Cheapest on field bat is Lynn (126)
Cheapest on field bowl is Neser (150)

That's pretty solid but Miller here is a pretty good example as to why team value means very little in BBL SC. Not many All-rounders going around at the minute either.

Nice Miller 150 my only problem is he is on the bench. Should I trade Burns for a $42,000 player not playing to get his score. I was going to trade burns anyway.
Trade burns to Loose bus change.

Assuming Burns is named

Me exactly
A big difference between AFL and BBL Supercoach is that AFL players can't get out for a duck or a low score and be out of the game.

I only play Supercoach to make games more interesting so if your SC players are out of the game I lose interest.

I don't care how the rest of the Hurricanes batsmen go in this innings now that Wade is out.

On Redmi Note 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Toss Brisbane Heat have won the bat flip and will bowl first.

Teams - Brisbane Heat
: Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, AB de Villiers, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, James Pattinson, Josh Lalor, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Melbourne Renegades: Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Sam Harper (wk), Beau Webster, Will Sutherland, Dan Christian (c), Mohammad Nabi, Samit Patel, Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 / 229 (And to think originally i was benching Wells and Boland :eek: )

4 Scorchers tp Marsh(c) / Inglis / Livingstone / Ahmed

Always drop back down on the single rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back