BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call him Locklin I reckon, he's the most straight forward pick in my opinion. Guaranteed to bowl death overs in a team that has used Ben Cutting consistently in the past. As for Cutting I normally start him in but surely they've realised by now he's no good.

And I can't decide how many Heat batsmen to start with. Bryant, Banton, Lynn, Renshaw and Heazlett are all appealing.

Death bowling is the only way I can justify his selection atm

Call him Locklin I reckon, he's the most straight forward pick in my opinion. Guaranteed to bowl death overs in a team that has used Ben Cutting consistently in the past. As for Cutting I normally start him in but surely they've realised by now he's no good.

And I can't decide how many Heat batsmen to start with. Bryant, Banton, Lynn, Renshaw and Heazlett are all appealing.
looks like Cutting will bat 6 and share overs with Renshaw. no doubt he'll have some big games but i think they'll be fewer than last season.

i've got one spot for Hales/Renshaw/Morris and i can't decide between Abbott and O'Keefe. not sold on Green either, he could become Sutherland depending on selectioin/line ups.
otherwise I'm pretty settled...my team is almost a clone of toxics.

looks like Cutting will bat 6 and share overs with Renshaw. no doubt he'll have some big games but i think they'll be fewer than last season.

i've got one spot for Hales/Renshaw/Morris and i can't decide between Abbott and O'Keefe. not sold on Green either, he could become Sutherland depending on selectioin/line ups.
otherwise I'm pretty settled...my team is almost a clone of toxics.

Green isn't a massive concern for me, Scorchers batting has always given plenty of opportunities to the middle order and he's cheap as anyway, I remember last year I had Mackenzie Harvey clogging that spot so he can't be much worse.

Depending on teams Tuesday night I may make the late switch to Cutting if it looks like he's going to get overs, Morris may not even play anyway so it could be an easy straight swap. I just know that the Heat batsmen I don't pick will go bonkers and you can't pick them all, Bryant is one especially who could I'd love to find room for.

I would definitely go for Chris Morris Sydney thunder. All rounder and two games for round 1.He is also a great scorer.
Cheers for the advice but I've already got him haha. Looking for someone else around that price that has a DGR and I've narrowed it down to Hughes and Bryant

Currently have Hughes but not Bryant due to scheduling. If I was picking someone just for R1 it would definitely be Bryant.
It's just for R1. I already have 3 Sixers that I'm planning to keep till R3 and then trade out before their bye in R4. If I get a fourth Sixer it could throw a spanner in that plan. Cheers for the advice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back