BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers mate.

Thinking the same as I'll need the cash for next round.

If he bowls a couple overs again and bat's at 3 as usual could be a good buy.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm not expecting much but If he can pull out a 40 or more I will be happy

Well that's my round stuffed, just got back to see rain pouring in Sydney, locked C on Maxwell, ah well, it's poor decision on my part with one of the Perth boys at home should have been the better option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perth Scorchers (Playing XI): Josh Inglis(w), Liam Livingstone, Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh(c), Kurtis Patterson, Cameron Green, Tim David, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Matthew Kelly, Fawad Ahmed

Sydney Thunder (Playing XI): Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson(c), Alex Ross, Jay Lenton(w), Daniel Sams, Chris Morris, Arjun Nair, Brendan Doggett, Liam Bowe, Gurinder Sandhu

Sydney Thunder have won the toss and have opted to bat

Anyone still with Khawaja in their team must be spewing. Bloody annoying game this one. Get the F out of my team. Don't care who I bring in. Absolutely disgusting. Common Morris, lets do this.
100%

I started with him at 190k or whatever it was thinking he would dominate, couldn't be any worse tbh and I am stoked I have 140k in the kitty to turn him into someone who knows how to play the game of cricket.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone still with Khawaja in their team must be spewing. Bloody annoying game this one. Get the F out of my team. Don't care who I bring in. Absolutely disgusting. Common Morris, lets do this.

Yeah I've still got him, he's dropped so much in price it's hard to trade him to anyone decent.

I wish I could reverse my Hales to Wade trade right now too.

3 single figure scores and no batting time for captain marsh will see me drop down again:'(

will get one more hobart in for tomorrow for 8 DGW then 2 more brisbane for the last normal
round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back