BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbourne Renegades (Playing XI): Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Sam Harper(w), Beau Webster, Will Sutherland, Daniel Christian(c), Mohammad Nabi, Samit Patel, Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete

Hobart Hurricanes (Playing XI): Matthew Wade(c), Macalister Wright, Jake Doran, David Miller, Ben McDermott(w), George Bailey, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland

Melbourne Renegades have won the toss and have opted to field

Out: M.Marsh, J.Richardson, J.Inglis
In: Wade, Head, Carey

Stoinis, Cutting, Nabi, Lynn, Wade (Harris, Wright)
Carey
Khan, Head, Neser, Siddle, Ellis (Lamichhane, Green)

Wade he has been terrible and getting too close to finals now to be dropping cash
I have 265k in the bank after the above trades, cash not that much of an issue more about maximising points in the last 2 rounds. Plus I am trading out my high break even players, and trading it relatively low players elsewhere so should be net positive this round.
I might go with Wade over Short just because I know he will play both games and be a potential loophole. Short is no guarantee to play the second is he ?

Out: M.Marsh, J.Richardson, J.Inglis
In: Wade, Head, Carey

Stoinis, Cutting, Nabi, Lynn, Wade (Harris, Wright)
Carey
Khan, Head, Neser, Siddle, Ellis (Lamichhane, Green)

I have 265k in the bank after the above trades, cash not that much of an issue more about maximising points in the last 2 rounds. Plus I am trading out my high break even players, and trading it relatively low players elsewhere so should be net positive this round.
I might go with Wade over Short just because I know he will play both games and be a potential loophole. Short is no guarantee to play the second is he ?
If that's the case then go Wade he will get 2 chances opening and anything can happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've traded him in to replace Khawaja, he'll be worth it if he can bat like he did in the last game.

I don't have a VC loophole option so will just put the C on either Rashid or Head, they are probably better options than my Hurricanes players.
Cheers mate, I've just decided against it so no doubt will go big again.

Decided on khwaja and maddison to Carey (if he plays) and cutting as he has the double next week. Last trade I'm not sure on yet.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

How the fu** do i see the matchup bigger than a fraction at the bottom of the screen ??

fu**en ******ed campaigners fu**en with s**t

View attachment 809463
Hit the show button on the middle on the bench right

Worked for me on the APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back