BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellis, Sutherland, green, sangria.

Need a cheap 42k opening bat to appear
A 42k batter appearing would be perfect. My top heavy team unsurprisingly looks really good for 9 out of 11 places. I tel you what, it wouldn't be the worst team. Could pay off (or turn to s**t!).

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 5.04.45 pm.png

I think ive finally made peace with my decision to drop short. His price is too high for someone who I think will rely almost solely on batting this season and does not have a dgr till round 12. I'm still bullish on stoinis though so hoping he repays the faith Im putting in him!

I think ive finally made peace with my decision to drop short. His price is too high for someone who I think will rely almost solely on batting this season and does not have a dgr till round 12. I'm still bullish on stoinis though so hoping he repays the faith Im putting in him!
Agree with Short but probably the last time the sentence 'I think ive finally made peace' will be featured in this forum.

Im going the same tactic as last season: loading up with as many players that bowl 3+ overs as possible.

mkUltra

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This was a stat I found really interesting last year. Of the top 20 averages from last year these were their positions:

BWL: 12
BAT/BWL: 7
BAT/WKP: 1
BAT: 0

The way the scoring is set out it really lends itself to bowlers.

There is no doubt that players that can both bat and bowl have an advantage in this game. I did find it interesting that there were 12 bowlers and no pure batsmen in the top 20 though. Batters can still score very well but i guess its very difficult to score high consistently if all you do is bat. I knew the game was skewed more towards bowlers but not by the margin that those stats seem to suggest. I've got a few batters only in my team at the moment but i won't be changing on the back of those stats as they are reflected in the current prices of batsmen. If this season ends up being weighted more towards batsmen then last season, then it could actually be beneficial to start with more pure batsmen, particularly if they are priced at a discount. If the trend continues then the key will be to pick the all-rounders and bowlers that will feature more prominently this season. Definitely food for thought as its not as simple as just buy bowlers and all-rounders.

BBL SC newbie questions..
are price changes after the first round?
how does the C loop work within a round where teams play twice?

my current team looks like...
Curran,Khawaja,Lynn,Banton,Hughes. -Jewell,Fraser-McGurk
Phillipe -Gilkes
Abbott,Cutting,Sams,Laughlin,Henriques. -Sutherland,C.Green
7.8k left
question marks over Cuttings bowling output with Laughlins arrival.
Gilkes could be Pierson to save some cash.
Henriques just fits in the price range I had left. what number does he bat at?..5?

any thoughts welcome..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phillipe -Gilkes
7.8k left
Henriques just fits in the price range I had left. what number does he bat at?..5?

any thoughts welcome..

Loophole same as AFL SC.
Rd 1 pick a dble game player from heat or thunder as your VC.
If they fail make a Syd 6er your captain.
If your VC scores well make a Adelaide player your Captain.

Given 6ers bowling line up I doubt he bowls.
He's a big no for me if you relying purely on his batting

Phillipe -Gilkes
7.8k left

any thoughts welcome..

Yes prices change are after each other rd

Loophole same as AFL SC.
Rd 1 pick a dble game player from heat or thunder as your VC.
If they fail make a Syd 6er your captain.
If your VC scores well make a Adelaide player your Captain.

Given 6ers bowling line up I doubt he bowls.
He's a big no for me if you relying purely on his batting
so the players are locked between their 2 games each round..?
or can you see 2 scores from the VC before looping?..if they have the double header round and the C plays his second game later.

or can you see 2 scores from the VC before looping?..if they have the double header round and the C plays his second game later.
its locked after the first game.
also, be careful when looping. there's no E in this game so you automatically get the lowest bench score...it makes a keeping donut handy.

Yes a rolling lockout.
Once they've played in a rd they're locked.

VC x2 only appears once captain h a s played. So for rd1 it will be at the end of the rd once Adelaide have finished (No games)

its locked after the first game.
also, be careful when looping. there's no E in this game so you automatically get the lowest bench score...it makes a keeping donut handy.
thanks mate..that makes sense.
wasn't sure if we got double points off the 2 games or 1 game.
good tip on the bench cover too.

thanks mate..that makes sense.
wasn't sure if we got double points off the 2 games or 1 game.
good tip on the bench cover too.
not sure if i understood the original question properly so just to clarify...
- if you select a double game player VC/C their score will be the total of both games x2
- rolling lockout
- double game teams are locked after they play their first game.

in most (if not all) rounds you'll have to decide whether or not to back in your VC after their first game due to fixturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back