BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 791689
See how this feels for the next day or two.

My plan is to check Ashraf and C Green score first. If either get a respectable score I'll trade my Canes out to A Carey and R Khan or W Agar. (Have not checked figures yet)

Over the first two rounds Im wanting to trade out all my Heat players (4), Ferguson and Nevill.

Will look at Stonis rd 1 and grab him rd 2 I think. Scary to think what damage he could do at Ted Summerton Reserve (rd2)

So, thats me.

Anyone need a league to be filled? Shout out. Cheers. 👍

What's the theory with Neville and Phillipe as WKers

image0 (1).jpeg
Rookies dependant on selection, with reference to Davies. Pearson can turn into Heazlett, if not selected for example. Harry Conway can be brought in to loop if need be.

Last edited:
View attachment 792148
Rookies dependant on selection, with reference to Davies. Pearson can turn into Heazlett, if not selected for example. Harry Conway can be brought in to loop if need be.
If your going to loop in BAT or BWL you'll need 2 x 0 players.
Use Carey as your C loop.
Nice team

Whos is in the Aus U19 team? When does that tourney start? Clashed with big bash last year. Dont know nuch about it but assume Fraser NcGurk, Sangha, Harvey would all 100% play. Davies surley makes the team.

Nice team

Whos is in the Aus U19 team? When does that tourney start? Clashed with big bash last year. Dont know nuch about it but assume Fraser NcGurk, Sangha, Harvey would all 100% play. Davies surley makes the team.

Don't think Davies will play BBL at all this season, injured his wrist. Fair point you raise over the 19s WC though, one I didn't consider.

Making my team now, wish me luck. I'm due for a rubbish season and it might be this one I reckon.

Nice team

Loops to be decided upon selection or non selection. Only really going to use Carey for C loop if rookies play, not placing any double round players in looping bench positions in fwd line or back line, only Pearson in mids. However if Davies/McGurk/Suthers for example play in that Aus U19 team I still might select one of them non playing benchies, creating a possible loop connection with Carey if Pearson's score is low, bringing Phillipe back to mids. It's a "fluid" situation.

Last edited:
View attachment 792295

Thoughts? Not sold on Abbot as he can be dodgy at times & only keep mozzie of I know he's going to be bowling a few overs.

Tye is injured, get rid of him. And I just don't see Henriques bowling, still worth considering though IMO. Seems solid other than that.

Ok, cheers mate, who do you suggest in tye's place, agar worth a shout?

Yeah I've always been a fan of Ashton Agar in SC/Fantasy, has a pretty solid role. Him or Livingstone would be solid. Scorchers are a hard side to read though as they have a lot of bowling options and it's frustrating owning a bloke and then he only gets 2 overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why has everyone gone off Marcus Harris as a bench option?

Should be available for the whole tournament, opens the batting, has played plenty of cricket for Australia.
He's on my starting bench at the moment. $62k for a quality player (at this level) who will bat top 3 is too good to pass up.

I was hoping he would continue to not be talked about. It's really just the double gw planning that would keep him out of sides.

Should be available for the whole tournament, opens the batting, has played plenty of cricket for Australia.

Coz I prefer Jewel and Green.

But he's a decent option for sure

Because there’s only so many spots and you need to plan for the Doubles ahead of time. And the Marvel pitch is rubbish.

Its my first season of BBL Supercoach, what ya reckon of this?
i'll no doubt change it before the first game, bit its probably a good starting point.

View attachment 792800
I like it. Banton is noticeably absent. Bench is very good. I like the DC pick too. Not much else to add.

IMG_20191212_215452.jpg
I'll line up with this or something close to it for round 1. If Morris is playing he'll be in. I've got some cheap double game week players which could burn me, but it allows me to get three decent strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back