BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper and SMarsh injuries really killing my DGW planning for next week.
Harper will probably be rested for at least the first leg of double you'd think.
Alex Doolan might get a call up to wicketkeep ?

SMarsh will likely miss both games unfortunately ( I have him too)
Finch returns to open.
Webster looking good for R13.

Last edited:
Who to Captain ?

Rashid, Head or Carey

I have a trade just in case
Yeh, i thought you were saving it for that. You'll either have Gilkes or Lenton for your loop (to get VC Wade and also McDermott's score).
If strangely they both play you could look at Whiteman but it'd be hard luck if all 3 were playing.
Assuming Gilkes is ok for loop you'll possibly use that trade for another Heat or Gades player stock on your bench.

Also I notice you have Lynn on field, I'm deciding between him and Livingston for on field. Not sure.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Strikers (Playing XI): Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head(c), Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Alex Carey(w), Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake

Melbourne Stars (Playing XI): Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb(c), Glenn Maxwell, Nick Larkin, Seb Gotch(w), Clint Hinchliffe, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lance Morris, Daniel Worrall, Adam Zampa

Melbourne Stars have won the toss and have opted to field

Yeh, i thought you were saving it for that. You'll either have Gilkes or Lenton for your loop (to get VC Wade and also McDermott's score).
If strangely they both play you could look at Whiteman but it'd be hard luck if all 3 were playing.
Assuming Gilkes is ok for loop you'll possibly use that trade for another Heat or Gades player stock on your bench.

Also I notice you have Lynn on field, I'm deciding between him and Livingston for on field. Not sure.
Both high risk tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back