BBL The Challenger Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Sixers @ the SCG Weds Jan 26 1855 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide from, Wes Agar, Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c), Spencer Johnson, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Matthew Renshaw, Liam Scott, Peter Siddle, Jon Wells, Daniel Worrall, George Garton, Ryan Gibson, Fawad Ahmad, Rashid Khan, Matt Short, Jake Weatherald
Sydney from, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Carlos Brathwaite, Dan Christian, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Moises Henriques (c), Daniel Hughes, Hayden Kerr, Nathan Lyon, Ben Manenti, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Jordan Silk, James Vince, Steve O’Keefe, Shadab Khan

Adelaide from, Wes Agar, Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c), Spencer Johnson, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Matthew Renshaw, Liam Scott, Peter Siddle, Jon Wells, Daniel Worrall, George Garton, Ryan Gibson, Fawad Ahmad, Rashid Khan, Matt Short, Jake Weatherald
Sydney from, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Carlos Brathwaite, Dan Christian, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Moises Henriques (c), Daniel Hughes, Hayden Kerr, Nathan Lyon, Ben Manenti, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Jordan Silk, James Vince, Steve O’Keefe, Shadab Khan
Cockbain, Kelly and Thornton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I respect Malcolm Conn as a respective writer for the Sydney Morning Herald. But this has Sydney bias written all over it.

Although I'd love to see another Scorchers v Sixers final (with the Scorchers exacting revenge, of course), the Srikers have been in hot form and seem to have their batting + bowling fairly well sorted. The Sixers batting has been pretty poor lately.

I'm tipping the Strikers.

I bumped into Jay Lenton a few years back as well- seemed like a good chap. (and a pretty handy wicket keeper)
He's a shocking keeper.

I fancy the Strikers to keep their momentum going.

I'm over the whinging from the Sixers about Steve Smith. They were good enough to finish 2nd without him, they're good enough to win this comp without him. The Sixers didn't need Smith to win last year's competition.

I respect Malcolm Conn as a respective writer for the Sydney Morning Herald. But this has Sydney bias written all over it.

Tom Morris is a Victorian and he's still crying over this particular bit of spilt milk.

Can guarantee if it was any team outside of NSW or Victoria, there would have been close to no media attention and no sooking.
I think the fact it's the very newsworthy well known Steve Smith makes it a bigger story too.

If this was "Ben Dunk denied replacement spot" it would have been news for all of 3 hours.

Back