Win Prizes BBL tipping competition.

I thought it was time to put our skills as cricket sages to the test so here it is, our first BBL tipping competition. Chief has kindly offered a Premium membership for weekly winner, and a badge and an extra years Premium membership for the overall winner.
Have at it ladies and gents.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/tips/round.1/

Rounds not quite right....

Rd 1 tipping includes matches from rd2
We have divvied up the matches into rounds arbitrarily.

There are roughly equal numbers of matches in each round.

If there is something that is way out of whack let me know what that is specifically.

We have divvied up the matches into rounds arbitrarily.

There are roughly equal numbers of matches in each round.

If there is something that is way out of whack let me know what that is specifically.

Cheers

Cant remeber tipping or where it is

Link plz

I quite like not having a ladder, I feel as if I am actually in contention in a tipping comp for a change, until it's fixed and then I see the reality. Stuff the ladder I say.

Not sure, I actually forgot about doing it after a few weeks, was a nice idea in theory I guess

Nothing like spruiking a tipping comp, with weekly prizes etc, and then doing nothing about it, no results, nothing.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure, I actually forgot about doing it after a few weeks, was a nice idea in theory I guess

Nothing like spruiking a tipping comp, with weekly prizes etc, and then doing nothing about it, no results, nothing.
I think I started off getting 1/6 the first week we tipped and then I gave up haha.

I think I started off getting 1/6 the first week we tipped and then I gave up haha.

I think I lasted about 3 weeks, no big deal i suppose, just a bit of fun pity it never got sorted, first world problems I guess

Back