ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Next up, the Renegades host the Scorchers, fresh off their s**t stain batting performance two days ago. We should also see MJ make a return after a whole 4 overs in a week was too much. Likely to come in young mini Torz /Jhye Richardson I dare say, I doubt they'll drop Agar as our spin options aren't as great as our fast bowling.

Also, we face our old friend Brad Hogg, who'll no doubt tear us a new one and make JL look like an idiot as Agar goes 0/34.

Not Voges? Reckon he's in the side cos he's the captain atm.
Mainly because I want Hilton opening as the big hitter, will allow Marsh to work into his innings. Voges is unlikely to get boned as captain.

Hilton is a gun in the field too.

Mainly because I want Hilton opening as the big hitter, will allow Marsh to work into his innings. Voges is unlikely to get boned as captain.

Hilton is a gun in the field too.
Eh, fair enough. Honestly with the ability of Willey, Agar and Johnson I would play the extra bowler and drop Voges IMO

I'm sure it's 5-0 in previous match ups and it's been the Scorchers who have always one easily. Most recently chasing down 0-170 last year.

Luckily the Renegades have some potency in the middle overs now with Hogg and Narine but will need a lot of runs.

No Benhrendoff will help the Renegades tremendously as he has always troubled Finch. Reckon Willey will bowl at the top but doesn't hit the same length as consistency.

Hoping Marcus Harris can make some runs against his old side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping the Renegades go well tonight. My 2 boys are going tonight and they will be livid if they don't and I'll cop it from their mother as she is taking them coz I'm away for work!

Back