BBL06 - Match 13 - Perth Scorchers v Sydney Thunder 6:15pm local time at the Furnace

Remove this Banner Ad

Will either SMarsh or MMarsh be picked for the ODIs?

Both will play. They will want SMarsh to get some cricket before the Indian series and a few ODI's are probably a bit better prep.

At least Khawaja is actually in the team.

Cartwright was called up to be 12th man and Agar and/or Cartwright won't play in the 3rd test.

Pat Cummins had a decent game with the bat. Won't be long before Mark Waugh is calling him up into some squad as an all rounder.
changes already announced

Maddinson and Bird OUT
O'Keefe and THE HILT IN

I find it funny that Marsh gets fined for showing dissent for that waist high full toss query last night, but I haven't heard that Hogg has been fined after staring at the umpire after an LBW shout was turned down.

I was half joking at the time re: Hogg's one but it's pretty inconsistent if you ask me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it funny that Marsh gets fined for showing dissent for that waist high full toss query last night, but I haven't heard that Hogg has been fined after staring at the umpire after an LBW shout was turned down.

I was half joking at the time re: Hogg's one but it's pretty inconsistent if you ask me.
I find it more ridiculous that Zampa breaking his bat was a smaller fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back