ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Chris Jordan injured himself and will take no further part this tournament I hear, replaced by NZ leg spinner Ish Sodhi. Anyone have the teams avaliable?

d7366b6f2856e3d06115a2887ef7e45d.jpg

1. Brad Hodge (c)

2. Wes Agar

3. Jono Dean

4. Ben Dunk

5. Ben Laughlin

6. Jake Lehmann

7. Tim Ludeman

8. Michael Neser

9. Liam O'Connor

10. Kieron Pollard

11. Kelvin Smith

12. Ish Sodhi

3. Jake Weatherald

I'm guessing the Stikers will lineup something like;

1. Weatherald
2. Dunk
3. Hodge
4. Lehmann
5. Pollard
6. Ludeman (wk)
7. Neser
8. Sodhi
9. Laughlin
10. O'Connor
11. Agar

I'm guessing the Stikers will lineup something like;

1. Weatherald
2. Dunk
3. Hodge
4. Lehmann
5. Pollard
6. Ludeman (wk)
7. Neser
8. Sodhi
9. Laughlin
10. O'Connor
11. Agar
Yeah. I'd guess the stars go:

Wright
Quiney
Pieterson
Handscomb
Hussey
Stoinis
Gotch (+)
Hilfenhaus
Boland
Bowe
Beer

Controversial playing Gotchy ahead of Gulbis but Wright or even Quiney can bowl his overs.

Yeah. I'd guess the stars go:

Wright
Quiney
Pieterson
Handscomb
Hussey
Stoinis
Gotch (+)
Hilfenhaus
Boland
Bowe
Beer

Controversial playing Gotchy ahead of Gulbis but Wright or even Quiney can bowl his overs.

I don't think they will go without Gulbis as I haven't seen Wright bowl since BBL02. Does he still bowl for other clubs?

Strikers need to piss weatherald off and send jono dean out to open, along with tom Andrews. They obviously will bring neser back in. Probably going to get pumped, batting end of the team finishes at 5 and doubt our bowlers will be able to restrict the stars to under 391

I don't think they will go without Gulbis as I haven't seen Wright bowl since BBL02. Does he still bowl for other clubs?
I think he does. Not too much but still pretty sure he does.

Strikers need to piss weatherald off and send jono dean out to open, along with tom Andrews. They obviously will bring neser back in. Probably going to get pumped, batting end of the team finishes at 5 and doubt our bowlers will be able to restrict the stars to under 391

Weatherald has made a few starts, just hasn't gone on with it. Dean has 2 ducks. Can't see this happening.

Weatherald has made a few starts, just hasn't gone on with it. Dean has 2 ducks. Can't see this happening.
Dean is much better when he opens like he has done a few games in previous years. Weatherald is a very very dumb batsman, tries to hit every single ball out of the stadium, particularly when the asking rate was 8 an over and we had 24 after two overs, you don't need to be smash happy constantly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stars XI

1. Wright
2. Quiney
3. Pietersen
4. Handsomb
5. Stoinis
6. Hussey
7. Gulbis
8. Hilfenhaus
9. Boland
10. Beer