BBL06, Match 22, Stars vs Strikers @ MCG, 7.40pm local

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Says it all when that renowned batsman Ben Hilfenhaus gets motm. Laugh.

Jason Gillespie scored a Test double hundred. Test cricket is a farce!

I don't get why people had a go at KP for the hand tape. He had a perfectly valid point.

I don't think it was because of the issue, more so the way he went about it.

He went from almost sitting down and refusing to bat to a these things happen, it isn't a big deal, in about 2 seconds flat.

It was just strange. Fair enough if he complained about it and then said well the umpires have decided it's ok so I have got to get on with it but his ego is so big he couldn't admit it. He just snapped changed his own opinion on the spot. Insight into the world of KP!

If michael beer comes in at number 10 you know the guy coming in behind him is an absolute potato at batting. I would have backed the strikers to win if they bowled 2 or 3 good balls in a row in that last over last night. Beer would play more shield cricket if he learned how to bat a bit.

Straw Clutching again. Have to go back 25 years.We all know u hate test cricket, and Warner etc, etc. Blah, blah.

25 years. Nice one. Hate Test cricket? You know me so well

Went to my first BBL game of the season last night, fair to say unlike most other sports I much prefer watching on TV at home but then again I'm not really the target audience. Have other teams been showing this stupid bloody "Dab Cam" thing at games or is it just the Stars?

Went to my first BBL game of the season last night, fair to say unlike most other sports I much prefer watching on TV at home but then again I'm not really the target audience. Have other teams been showing this stupid bloody "Dab Cam" thing at games or is it just the Stars?

I think the match day stuff is mainly aimed at kids and getting families to the games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its all standard, saw a lot of dabbing in the background at the SCG the other night and all the music etc is the same at all venues

Back