BBL06/WBBL02 Fixtures Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Like who? Wells has generally batted down the order in t20.

Their top six will be what? Paine, Wells, Sangakkara, Bailey, Christian, Michael.

Then Bailey gets called up and their only replacement batsman is Ben McDermott.

Just an awful batting line up that they have weakened with Dunk out, Michael in.
Surely McDermott is ahead of Michael?

Really, FFS no proper cricket until after 28 January.
Time to hibernate for a month then.

Big Bash starts on the 20th, Pakistan test series as well. Big Bash is awesome.

What's wrong with it? What is everyone doing after 5pm on Xmas Day? Sitting at home watching some rubbish on TV. There is nothing to do after Xmas lunch.

Would rate well, and have a massive crowd.
What about all the backyard and beach cricket games. Some go well after 5pm. That's the only place I can get a bat these days.

Have a cry about it.
Nope. My opinion is as valid as anyone else's.
If you can't handle opinions on a message board then maybe Bigfooty isn't the place for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? What's better about Big Bash than International T20's? Is it just that it sees to have context and meaning?

Will be interesting to see if the "Grrr Twenty20 sucks!#" types boycott the 2020 World Twenty20 here in Australia.

20/20 doesn't suck. It's just that one off international's hold no value.

Looking forward to the T20 Australia/NZ/England tri series next summer however.

Yes, a genuine tournament. International T20s more often than not are meaningless one offs.

Does anyone really care about the actual teams in the Big Bash? I see it as pure entertainment where people don't give a crap who wins or loses.

International 20-20 tri series next year sounds good.

I've been saying for years there should be more international 20-20 and less 50 over cricket.

Wouldn't be fussed to see 50 over cricket die out to be honest

Does anyone really care about the actual teams in the Big Bash? I see it as pure entertainment where people don't give a crap who wins or loses.

International 20-20 tri series next year sounds good.

I've been saying for years there should be more international 20-20 and less 50 over cricket.

Wouldn't be fussed to see 50 over cricket die out to be honest

I care more about the Thunder than any International T20 or ODI. Happy to watch a ODI or when we bat in an International T20 but I don't care on the result unless it is a World Cup.

I wonder if Pope could be an option to make the Strikers squad given they're after a spinner.

Ranking the Internationals at this years Big Bash (there seemed to be no general Big Bash thread)

Andre Russell
Brendan McCullum
Dwayne Bravo
Samuel Badree
Kumar Sangakkara
Kevin Pietersen
Sunil Narine
Adil Rashid
Keiron Pollard
David Willey
Chris Jordan
Eoin Morgan
Jason Roy
Stuart Broad
Sam Billings
Luke Wright
Michael Lumb
Ian Bell

Decent crop, but the Big Bash will never quite pull the same names that the IPL does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back