BBL07 Match 19: Stars vs Renegades @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Their development as a cricketing nation has been outstanding and with any luck stability in the country so we get to see more of it.

Admittedly I only really know Nabi and Rashid Khan, but I maintain that those 2 would almost be good enough to roll Australia on a sub-continental wicket by themselves.

Their development as a cricketing nation has been outstanding and with any luck stability in the country so we get to see more of it.
Great story for the permanently troubled nation.A funny note to all this was told by an Afgan.During the Civil War v The Soviet Union.The Mahugajardine use to cross the border into Pakistan.And bought cricket back with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Admittedly I only really know Nabi and Rashid Khan, but I maintain that those 2 would almost be good enough to roll Australia on a sub-continental wicket by themselves.

In under 30 years they went from having no true international presence and only playing in exhibition tournaments to having full membership with the ICC and becoming the 12th test nation. They are already ranked above Bangladesh and Zimbabwe in T20 rankings and it won't be surprising to see them move up the rankings in other formats once they start playing more matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back