BBL07 Match 19: Stars vs Renegades @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 48k crowd in the end apparently. I wonder if a heatwave hits again the BBL might consider rescheduling the starting time of match? Push it out to a 7.40 or 8.10 if it doesn't affect Channel 10 or the venue too much?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Only 48k crowd in the end apparently. I wonder if a heatwave hits again the BBL might consider rescheduling the starting time of match? Push it out to a 7.40 or 8.10 if it doesn't affect Channel 10 or the venue too much?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If it pushes out to 8:10 the match won't finish till 11 if it runs the night.

Admittedly I only really know Nabi and Rashid Khan, but I maintain that those 2 would almost be good enough to roll Australia on a sub-continental wicket by themselves.

Just had a look at Khan's profile.

ODIs - 70 wickets at 14.48
T20Is - 42 wickets at 14.35
FC - 35 wickets at 15.05
T20s - 120 wickets at 15.29

Probably gets to bowl at some pretty ordinary bats in the associate matches but he has improved his T20 Domestic record in the big bash, fair start to the career.

Maybe it's the Ashes but I can't be bothered with the comp for the first time this year.
its because of the Ashes that im taking more of an interest this year.
watching us grind the Poms to a slow, inevitable death on lifeless wickets isnt my idea of good cricket.

that said, the BBL hasnt exactly been fantastic either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ashes was over before the BBL even started. I've barely paid any attention to the 4th & 5th tests whilst I've been following the BBL constantly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back