BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost 8 last week
Made 9 this week

Finish 22nd

Only 2 people above me outscored me this rd too arrrgggghhhh

As i said previously, had i gone Livingstone as capt last rd over Marnus i'm in the money.

537, shocker. But slipped to 8th from 4th. I’m wrapt. Been a fantasy fanatic for years across many sports and never been this high, . Thanks for a great season. This a great community that shares some awesome insight and opinion. See you next season lads/ladies. Don’t be frightened to PM me with any AFL fantasy chatter

586pts
UP 10
POS 386

After slipping down to over 2k i managed to finish just a bit higher than my round
1 position lol

Congrats to those who finished high up :cool:

537, shocker. But slipped to 8th from 4th. I’m wrapt. Been a fantasy fanatic for years across many sports and never been this high, . Thanks for a great season. This a great community that shares some awesome insight and opinion. See you next season lads/ladies. Don’t be frightened to PM me with any AFL fantasy chatter

Well done mate,great effort. Do you play NRL fantasy at all? I’m sure my username gives it away haha,Ive never played AFL fantasy before. Finished 26th season before last and then somewhere in the 3000s this last season. Fantasy can be a cruel mistress haha

Well done mate,great effort. Do you play NRL fantasy at all? I’m sure my username gives it away haha,Ive never played AFL fantasy before. Finished 26th season before last and then somewhere in the 3000s this last season. Fantasy can be a cruel mistress haha
Thanks for the kind words . I’m only a very casual NRL supporter mate, support the Cowboys. Wouldn’t know enough to do fantasy unfortunately. Don’t watch to many games as their season runs parallel with the AFL

Tried to get a little cute during the past 3 games. Resultinh in me not being 'cute' what so ever.

Overall 665. A little peeved but what can I do.

I am feeling quite chuffed with my AFL team to date. Even my rookies Im 90% confident in. See you in the AFL SC thread people.

BBL was fun, cheers to all who participated and didn't fold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back