BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
5/215 :( (108 from 4 & 107 from Marnus)

Giving Wade or Cutting the captaincy. Leaning slightly towards Wade even though it seems the bigger gamble given Cutting should bowl and bat. I brought Darcy in but i figure i want to go a POD as captain so ill be deathriding him. Benching Roy was not the best move but it was either him, Hales or Cutting so if Cutting and Hales do well im happy

My random prediction for today - Sangha is going to get absolutely slapped around at Adelaide oval. Short square boundaries. 4 lefties in the top 5, does not bode well for him at all.

Sydney Thunder (Playing XI): Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson(c), Oliver Davies, Sam Billings(w), Ben Cutting, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green, Adam Milne, Brendan Doggett, Tanveer Sangha

Adelaide Strikers (Playing XI): Alex Carey(w), Jake Weatherald, Travis Head(c), Philip Salt, Matt Renshaw, Ryan Gibson, Michael Neser, Danny Briggs, Wes Agar, Liam O Connor, Peter Siddle

Adelaide Strikers X-Factor subs: Jonathan Wells, Daniel Worrall

Sydney Thunder X-Factor subs: Alex Ross, Chris Tremain

Adelaide Strikers have won the toss and have opted to bat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mildly annoyed with that Head finish and the way he got out, along with the fact these mugs don’t feed the strike to the set batsmen the last 3-4 overs.

Quick tactical question:
Did anyone decide to run a dedicated 42k donut on both BAT and BWL lines all year to be able to loop scores there every rd?
If so, did it give you any dramas in terms of being able to generate cash for the 'completed' squad?

Quick tactical question:
Did anyone decide to run a dedicated 42k donut on both BAT and BWL lines all year to be able to loop scores there every rd?
If so, did it give you any dramas in terms of being able to generate cash for the 'completed' squad?

I've ran 2 since round 4. No real issues generating cash - I just had to pay more attention to BEs and jump on the premiums that look like they would raise in price 20-30k for a couple of rounds. Rinse and repeat.

Means I did miss out on players like Sangha and Wildermuth, but my team still has a total value of about $2,500,000, which seems above par.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back