BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn’t it all single games after this isn’t it? So won’t be able to loop. Is that correct?

A few nice POD picks as captain could see someone rocket up.
Got a feeling that Marnus will fail tomorrow as loads will VC him so i'm
tempted to look elsewhere as i'm not really troubling the top anyway.

A few nice POD picks as captain could see someone rocket up.
Got a feeling that Marnus will fail tomorrow as loads will VC him so i'm
tempted to look elsewhere as i'm not really troubling the top anyway.
This round yeah the loop is on, but after this round, isn’t it all just 1 game rounds? So you wouldn’t be able to use loopholes?

Isn’t it all single games after this isn’t it? So won’t be able to loop. Is that correct?
Isn’t this week a two-game rd? Assumed looping still possible this week(?)

Attachments

• 2111015D-790F-4CAD-B070-853919B962F9.jpeg
    2111015D-790F-4CAD-B070-853919B962F9.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 72

Good looking side mate

I’ve gone Weatherald over Head, can’t afford Heaf and like Weathers now he’s opening again

I have Siddle, but weighing up Neser and Steketee also

I have Tye over Henriques, again can’t afford Mo so Tye will do, in good form

I’ve gone for Roy as well, though that can change

Sounds good mate,yeah I’ve considered all of those players you have mentioned. Really tempted to go Weatherald as well actually. Tye burnt me at the end of the regular season so maybe I’m holding a grudge haha,Moises does seem to be hitting the ball well though. Roy was in my initial team so there’s every chance I bring him in,have only gone Livingstone at this point because of his all rounder value

Sounds good mate,yeah I’ve considered all of those players you have mentioned. Really tempted to go Weatherald as well actually. Tye burnt me at the end of the regular season so maybe I’m holding a grudge haha,Moises does seem to be hitting the ball well though. Roy was in my initial team so there’s every chance I bring him in,have only gone Livingstone at this point because of his all rounder value
If it comes to it, I’ll go Roy over Munro as he saves 20k odd and seems a little more consistent without the ceiling

Might have to find room for Moises, he does look in supreme touch

Sorry mate, I meant beyond this round. Probably didn’t word it the best. People saying to keep the likes of Finch for future loops but I think this is the last round we can do it isn’t it?
Yeah, think so, too, sorry mate, mosunderstood 👍

You can keep non finalist loops and still use them i.e if you still have finch you can keep him for looping purposes but once you trade him out you cant get him back in.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
i found a loophole where I traded Finch in.
1611803664948.png

Biggest questions for me

Is DC worth it? No idea whether he’s going to bowl. If he is, he’s almost a lock, but 175k for a number 6 is a lot

Weatherald v Head. Weathers in better form but Head due? Maybe I field one and loop the other ?

Siddle v Neser v Steketee? All priced around the same. Only taking 1, currently Siddle

Biggest questions for me

Is DC worth it? No idea whether he’s going to bowl. If he is, he’s almost a lock, but 175k for a number 6 is a lot

Weatherald v Head. Weathers in better form but Head due? Maybe I field one and loop the other ?

Siddle v Neser v Steketee? All priced around the same. Only taking 1, currently Siddle

I have not gone DC.
Steketee E again for me. Going with Swepson/Agar.
Weathers E loop.
Took a chance with no Jye as well although he is due again.

That was a nice 48 hour break from anything SC related.

Down 4 spots to 9th overall.

Gotta consolidate the top 10 spot now, I guess. 1st looks a bit far away honestly (close to 400 points)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still right in the mix for a prize mate, 1k for everyone up to 10th spot

How’s your side looking? So many variables this round

Got 2.55m to spend, so can pick and choose who I want.

not really sure on who to play at the moment. Thinking can’t go wrong with a 7-7 split. Only definite from the first game are Lynn, Labuschagne, Head, Carey (looped), one of Siddle/Agar.

Lynn (VC), Head,
Steketee, Siddle

(Carey, Labuschagne, Agar all looped)

Using the loop on batting line a bit differently. Hoping Marnus fails and get that 90% leverage of everyone fielding him.

Lynn (VC), Head,
Steketee, Siddle

(Carey, Labuschagne, Agar all looped)

Using the loop on batting line a bit differently. Hoping Marnus fails and get that 90% leverage of everyone fielding him.
Was having a think of Lynn might be the emergency, one trick pony v 2trick loosechange

Remove this Banner Ad

Back