BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
will be going with 6 now As opposed to 7.

Maxwell, Zampa, Stoinis, Livingstone, Inglis, Jhye.

other 5 are Sams, Christian, Lynn, Short and one of C Green/Billings
Considering 6 myself now. I’m 68th, think you said you were 10th? Will 6 be enough for us to hold our spots? You alluded to Zampa scoring well, but won’t everyone have him?

Considering 6 myself now. I’m 68th, think you said you were 10th? Will 6 be enough for us to hold our spots? You alluded to Zampa scoring well, but won’t everyone have him?

I use this page here on the odd occasion I want to dig into ownership. They update it with top 1000 ownership data I believe. Or maybe it’s 500. Turns out I was Wrong :$

72% have Zampa, 18% top 100 have Fletcher is a little concerning. I may flip flop back to Ahmad, who is 7-8% owned for his DGR.

I use this page here on the odd occasion I want to dig into ownership. They update it with top 1000 ownership data I believe. Or maybe it’s 500. Turns out I was Wrong :$

72% have Zampa, 18% top 100 have Fletcher is a little concerning. I may flip flop back to Ahmad, who is 7-8% owned for his DGR.
I just saw the tweet about Fletcher being 18% owned by top 100. Is concerning. Thinking I’ll go a big Perth guy now like Roy and try and make up some points and hopefully protect the ranking a little

Munro as well if named May be worth a shot

Last edited:
Is MMarsh confirmed out? See that everybody is trading him out but even if he doesnt bowl wouldnt 2 games out of him be worth the risk?

Also, does anyone has his BE?

Is MMarsh confirmed out? See that everybody is trading him out but even if he doesnt bowl wouldnt 2 games out of him be worth the risk?

Also, does anyone has his BE?
Definately out of the 15 man squad

Are we too quick to trade Wildermuth? Yes he was putrid last round. But still averaging 57 and before last round has constantly been scoring around 50
I'm keeping Wilder fwiw, think he's good for a couple of wickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we too quick to trade Wildermuth? Yes he was putrid last round. But still averaging 57 and before last round has constantly been scoring around 50
With the heat batting lineup looking stronger now, he’s unlikely to score many points from that. Has only had one bad bowling game, although with the matchups left (2xperth, adel, renegades) I’ve already left him.

Cheers mate.

Holy Moley, he has to go regardless with that BE.. Gonna be stuck with Wildermuth for at least another round :(

or not... Might piss of Wildermuth and keep Khawaja, I can then at least loop Him and Finch and take the best score
That break even includes both games. If he misses both, the BE will drop for round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back