BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Updated fixture

A3B993B7-E9C6-4D27-826C-C4DB1AF79978.jpeg

Also, join tipping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Think we might have a new VC loophole Keeper. Pfeffer from Brisbane, 42k. Brisbane don’t have the first game of the round int round 12

(THANKS HERBIE SCS)

Pfeffer 216 , 142 , 90 , 82 & 59 in Grade cricket this season.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Feedback welcome

I'm pretty settled atm

I like the use of Strikers and Hurricanes, that'll set you up very well for round 2. I have the same Stars as you except for Hussain. Khawaja is a good POD, seems like he has been forgotten about. Turner & Wildermuth are both in my team too, seems like they are well and truly unders. Not much else i can say, looks solid. We share 12 players currently

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Probably doesn’t mean much but Faulkner has been killing it down here in Tassie grade cricket with the bat. I can see him batting 7 and getting 4 overs every game
Grade cricket is different. Just this year Renshaw is averaging 203.7. Highest score of 345 in grade cricket.

Have seen Faulkner in a few teams now thoigh. Good luck with it. Both games in rd 2 Hob v Ade in TAS should benifit him too. 🤔

Aug 20, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Gents, are there any $62.5k players for the strikers or hurricanes who’ll actually play?

I’ve already got Short at 65k

Chasing 1 more cheapy to round out my bench.

bl4ke

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Can someone explain to me how the captain loophole works for BBL supercoach again. Last year was my first season just trying to get on top of it all

bl4ke

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Is Green not playing first few rounds due to test match cricket?

bl4ke

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Pick my team apart, still have 117k. Also what's the idea of starting 6ers and hurricane players on the bench? Obviously it's because they have the first game of the season, but if they score well how do you sub their score onto the field? TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201204-132040_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20201204-132040_SuperCoach.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 33
Aug 20, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Pick my team apart, still have 117k. Also what's the idea of starting 6ers and hurricane players on the bench? Obviously it's because they have the first game of the season, but if they score well how do you sub their score onto the field? TIA
I think the logic is that you list them as Emergencies
And then have a Strikers player on the field. If the emergency scores well, you get their score

if the emergency doesn’t score well, you can trade the strikers player for someone from another team who’s going to play in Rd 1

That way you get to double-dip (of sorts) as you can see how the emergency plays, before deciding whether you want to take their score, or roll the dice with a fresh player.
Hopefully that makes sense

Gents, are there any $62.5k players for the strikers or hurricanes who’ll actually play?

I’ve already got Short at 65k

Chasing 1 more cheapy to round out my bench.
None
Find 70k to get Salt or Renshaw

Post team if you want

I think Wade might miss with Aussie duties
Dilbar either on field or out

Who is your VC striker loophole option?

AND as Hurricanes play game 1 make them an emergency on each bench line

Back