Player Sponsorship 2018 Bigfooty Sponsors of Jake Lever and Katherine Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

And today’s winner is...

dee_mac

Congratulations dee_mac - you’re on your way to our AFLW best and fairest!

As always, you need to report back after the night for all us sad types who get our life experiences second hand and online. Also Oscarman possibly has a set of instructions about who you have to kiss.

I’ll get in touch via PM tomorrow with details and so forth, and to get your details so MFC know who to expect etc. and make certain to say hello to Elise because she is awesome.

And today’s winner is...

dee_mac

As always, you need to report back after the night for all us sad types who get our life experiences second hand and online. Also Oscarman possibly has a set of instructions about who you have to kiss.

I’ll get in touch via PM tomorrow with details and so forth, and to get your details so MFC know who to expect etc. and make certain to say hello to Elise because she is awesome.

I'm going to add a few more to my initial list, which was our girl Katherine Smith and Eden Zanker. Lauren Pearce is a fave of mine so must get a kiss hello, and bonus points for Elise O'Dea and Kate Hore.

And today’s winner is...

dee_mac

So I just told the Mrs how I won this ticket and it should be an awesome event. Was quickly reminded that we'll be overseas on our honeymoon during this time. Slight oversight by me. Sorry for inconvenience.... Redraw?

So I just told the Mrs how I won this ticket and it should be an awesome event. Was quickly reminded that we'll be overseas on our honeymoon during this time. Slight oversight by me. Sorry for inconvenience.... Redraw?

You'll probably still be able to go? If you've forgotten the honeymoon before it's even started are you sure the wedding's still on?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You'll probably still be able to go? If you've forgotten the honeymoon before it's even started are you sure the wedding's still on?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Haha. Well I know I'll be going. I'm not missing a week of good weather, diving and cocktails. Whether she still comes we'll have to wait and see

Proper Gander

Okay folks.

I’m doing an emergency redraw for the lucky person who gets to fill dee_mac’s shoes at the AFLW B&F.

Aaaaaaaaaand the winner is LeverPuller (who doesn’t really deserve it because of the name change that has messed with gravity somehow.

Congratulations LP. You have to wear a cocktail dress and kiss everyone nominated by Oscarman about 5 posts above.

Okay folks.

I’m doing an emergency redraw for the lucky person who gets to fill dee_mac’s shoes at the AFLW B&F.

Aaaaaaaaaand the winner is LeverPuller (who doesn’t really deserve it because of the name change that has messed with gravity somehow.

Congratulations LP. You have to wear a cocktail dress and kiss everyone nominated by Oscarman about 5 posts above.
It'll give him a good chance to resume familiarities with Kat Smith!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4th in the B&F for Kat Smith. :thumbsu:
Great stuff and very well deserved.

OMG a Bigfooty sponsored player who might actually have the talent plus the red and blue commitment!

I would like to remind you all that Crimson Azure wanted us to go with D Berry....

Great stuff and very well deserved.

OMG a Bigfooty sponsored player who might actually have the talent plus the red and blue commitment!

I would like to remind you all that Crimson Azure wanted us to go with D Berry....
I heave no recollection of said incident but assume I’m guilty as charged.

Badges look good, thanks to all involved Proper Gander Chief

EDIT: Also for those interested looks like you now can sort your medal order again. Click your main profile page then the 'Awarded Medals' tab. A little laborious but mine are now in chronological order and I can sleep easy.

Badges look good, thanks to all involved Proper Gander Chief

EDIT: Also for those interested looks like you now can sort your medal order again. Click your main profile page then the 'Awarded Medals' tab. A little laborious but mine are now in chronological order and I can sleep easy.
Oh thank god. I can organise my life now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back