Krozza

All Australian
Dec 11, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys!!
Here's some pics for those who couldn't make it.

P1192593_zpsd7ff98c5.jpg

The Bomb

P1192591_zps5130db01.jpg

Tom/Spitter/Seb/Jack
P1192587_zps49107eaa.jpg

The Bomb/Bull

P1192583_zpsb8e852e0.jpg

Big G/Longers/Sam/Henry....

P1192571_zps57634cc8.jpg

Harmike 10kg lighter....
P1192576_zps07370661.jpg

Henry/Spitter/Alex/The Bomb (hidden)/Bull

P1192577_zps64eb5206.jpg

Beach Signing
P1192575_zpse5d82bae.jpg

Spitter/The Bomb (ok, ok...im a fanboy)

P1192568_zps91077adf.jpg

Pretend stretching

Great morning on the Goldy!

Bring on the season!!!

The skin folds look pretty low on all the players.

It appears the AFL is having a change of direction in body size/weight to adapt to the changing nature of the modern game. Obviously clubs are attempting to keep the players strength, but improve their running ability. An article on Jobe Watson reflects he has lost weight and has now recorded PB's in his 2km time trials.

Hopefully all players have a bit of luck with injuries and get some extra wins in 2013 which will reflect all the hard work they have put in over the off/pre-season.

Do you think it's possible for Jaeger to take a bad photo? :D He's got so much muscle though. First time I've seen him in the flesh. Even his back had very clear definition.

Rory was the surprise packet for me. Looks like he's been working extremely hard.

Also was good to see Hutchins. Not sure if it's the haircut, but looks like he has gained significant weight in the chest/shoulders.

Do you think it's possible for Jaeger to take a bad photo? :D He's got so much muscle though. First time I've seen him in the flesh. Even his back had very clear definition.

Rory was the surprise packet for me. Looks like he's been working extremely hard.

Also was good to see Hutchins. Not sure if it's the haircut, but looks like he has gained significant weight in the chest/shoulders.

Be interesting to see if Hutch can get a game this year...

He's certainly ticked all the right boxes in recovery. Hasn't been left behind by the other boys physically either.

As mentioned in the other thread, saw Matera in a moon-boot. Took it off to do the swimming and walked back up to the beach with it in hand, so don't know how serious it is.

He's certainly ticked all the right boxes in recovery. Hasn't been left behind by the other boys physically either.

As mentioned in the other thread, saw Matera in a moon-boot. Took it off to do the swimming and walked back up to the beach with it in hand, so don't know how serious it is.

Yeah i hit him up about it on Saturday morning , he said it was a hotspot on his foot similar to what Lynch had , but he assured me he would be right for NAB cup . As Sunny has said Jaeger looks a beast , very nice kid as well , really looking forward to his first game. Special kudos goes out to Mav who took time out for 5 mins to talk footy with my 8yo , he has a new no.1 fan:). All in all boys look a lot bigger this year and are pumped for nab cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back