Beams tells the Bears to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol beamsy wants back at Collingwood. He is telling the bears to stick the remaining two years of his contract up their ass.

Welcome back home beamsy :D

You guys can have a second rounder and Blair.:thumbsu:

Last edited:

Absolutely this.

Bears to be my second watched team in 2019 when they don’t let him walk.

Exactly, people criticising me but it will be great for ratings.

Beams stiffed Brisbane around, why should they be a doormat, and should applaud being relevant again!!!

Captaincy moved to another player and the likes of Rayner and simply say we have moved on, time to grow up Beams, it will be terrific!!!

When they play Collingwood the Brisbane supporters can print out a big finger on the Brisbane banner to Collingwood regarding Beams!!! Forget Shiel v GWS and McGovern CFC v Adelaide, the Brisbane Pies match will be a cracker!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Personal reasons"

i.e.

"Personally I'd like a shot at a premiership and I'm happy to tell my grieving mother to GAGF and leave her in Qld."

Yeah, nah. Mental health reasons. Serious issue for the poor bastard. I don't wish it on anyone (speaking from experience).
Losing your parent(s) can really mess you up (speaking from experience again).
Let him do whatever he needs to do.
It's not so much "GAGF" to anyone, more like "Not up to this sorry. Gotta do what's best for my health."
So good luck to him.
TLDR: Yeah, nah.

https://www.theroar.com.au/afl/live-score/afl-trade-period-latest-news-and-rumours-day-5-680289/

Damian Barrett has been quoted on AFL Trade Radio as saying; “We went with the [Beams to Collingwood] story this morning because that is what, in an ideal world, would happen for Dayne Beams”.

That is one hell of a backflip.

When pressed on whether he’d even spoken to Beams, Barrett said; “I’m not going to answer that”.

I didn't hear Trade Radio this morning, but is this true?

As if we needed any more evidence that Damien Barrett is a pole smoker...

Yeah, nah. Mental health reasons. Serious issue for the poor bastard. I don't wish it on anyone (speaking from experience).
Losing your parent(s) can really mess you up (speaking from experience again).
Let him do whatever he needs to do.
It's not so much "GAGF" to anyone, more like "Not up to this sorry. Gotta do what's best for my health."
So good luck to him.
TLDR: Yeah, nah.
Stop being sensible.. no one wants logic or compassion to cloud the issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back