Up the Coasters Beard Up For JK

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Kennedy plays his final home game this weekend. There'll be time for a Toast thread and plenty of reflection on the great man's career, but what we need now is a ridiculous BigFooty stunt to honour one of, if not the, greatest Eagles players of all time.

d05114547b00411503f387c341605164

What is 'Beard Up For JK'?
Beard Up For JK is a movement to show our respects to the stutter stepping, goal kicking, follically endowed icon we have had the pleasure of watching for a decade.

Beard Up For JK is a social movement, wherein you display your love for the great man by...bearding up.

But Badge, I can't grow a beard on short notice.
I know Ochre, but that's ok. You can still beard up in your own way.

Send your avatar to me, and I will add a beard to it for Josh Kennedy week.

Going to the game? Buy and wear a fake beard! Make a cardboard cut-out, draw a beard on with makeup. There's no excuses - get creative, Josh Kennedy deserves it.

My place of work won't like it if I have a patchy beard growing in for Sunday.
Quit.

My partner/significant other/child doesn't like how I look with a beard.
Leave them.

To reiterate this is not a joke. I will be wearing a fake beard to Sunday's game, and you should too. Send me your avatar and I will beard it up. It's the least we can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a message for anyone reading this, Badge is struggling to keep up with demand and he would never let JK down by giving up, so please, if you haven't got one, please help us crush Badge's soul this week by asking for him to do yours too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back