Media BearlyMedia Presents: Bear Hand Renovations with Matera92

Remove this Banner Ad

1552926466964.png
Hello there peasants,

Matera92 here, and I’ve decided that the chateau de Matera is in need of some sprucing up.

1552926957450.png

With that in mind, and the ability to knock out my court ordered community service at the same time, I’m here to show you joe averages how easy it is to make your mud huts look like my multi-million dollar penthouse.

With just a little elbow grease, and shrewd budget management, you too, can live like Matera92. (Not really, you still won't have my rugged good looks, magnetic personality, gifted genetics or humility.)

This week, on Bear Hand Renovations, I’m going to show you how easy it is to give your living area a much needed face lift, for all those sexy parties you’ll be throwing once people discover what a bitchin pad you now have.

Step 1.

Offer competitive rates to industry certified construction workers.

1552927052921.png

Step 2.

Have them install your new, high tech, state of the art entertainment system. (Such menial tasks are beneath you)

1552927113463.png

Step 3.

Test out your new system, ensuring that the visuals has been tuned correctly and the acoustics are spot on.

1552927213931.png

Step 4.

Enjoy!

nkfL2ZP.gif

And there you have it, an exciting new addition to your home, sure to bring you many hours of joy and lawsuits!

Join us next time, when we take a look at the heart of the home, the kitchen!

I’ve been your host Matera92, making you feel inadequate about your pedestrian lives.

Ciao!

Weird way to celebrate your 150th but okay.

I've always been pleasantly surprised by the acoustics of my mud hut. Plus there's no worry with the cleaning seeing as it's literally made of dirt. Matera, how do you manage the kind of abhorrent filth that no doubt routinely assembles around your abode?

I've always been pleasantly surprised by the acoustics of my mud hut. Plus there's no worry with the cleaning seeing as it's literally made of dirt. Matera, how do you manage the kind of abhorrent filth that no doubt routinely assembles around your abode?

Fantastic question viewer!

Two items that every good playboy should keep in their cleaning cabinet:

1552965929803.png

and 2.

1552966152434.png

*subscribed*

She hasn't aged in the past seasons. Remarkable.

I had my penthouse zoned as international waters so that I could continue my research into cloning technology.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back