• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty funny

2018: 16-6, 121.4%, 2nd on the ladder
2016: 16-6, 129.9%, 6th on the ladder
We don't talk about 2016

images

Yeah. He should have stepped up big time since NN went down.

Vardy main ruck and get a backup from somewhere

Oscar Allen pinch hit ??
a first year, undersized forward let alone ruck, to pinch hit in s finals series against the likes of Gawn, Grundy, McEvoy and co.

You’re just asking for an injury to happen 5 mins in leaving us a player down

The way Simmo was talking it seemed like it was a game to see what his got. But with Kennedy back in I have a feeling he will be the one making way as much I think that would be a bad move to make. Reckon he offers a lot to the side.
Oscar and Waterman look the goods

flat tracking would be ideal. We look tired.

Seriously man. I've cut you some slack but FFS when we flat track we lose to good sides.
We've been bloody good this year even if we don't win the flag. We've had massive setbacks, Natanui, Kennedy, darling, gaff and Shuey missing large chunks of the year and blooding 8? Debutants.

Finishing second is beyond anything anyone could have imagined.

Richmond Collingwood and Hawthorn struggled to beat their opponent yesterday and we dispatched them in the second quarter

I get the Eagles have problems and you highlight them every day but FFS have a bit of faith in the club from here. We arent bottoming out like other clubs after los Ng quality players

Take out Richmond's best 4 players and they don't finish top. Martin, nankervis, cotchin and reiwoldt would have to be the equivalent of what we've missed.
They wouldn't finish top.

Get some positivity about the club. We have done awesome.

a first year, undersized forward let alone ruck, to pinch hit in s finals series against the likes of Gawn, Grundy, McEvoy and co.

You’re just asking for an injury to happen 5 mins in leaving us a player down

Yeah you're right.
Just looking at options cause Lycett looks disinterested and shouldn't win a premiership with us if he's going and cbf.

Seriously man. I've cut you some slack but FFS when we flat track we lose to good sides.
We've been bloody good this year even if we don't win the flag. We've had massive setbacks, Natanui, Kennedy, darling, gaff and Shuey missing large chunks of the year and blooding 8? Debutants.

Richmond Collingwood and Hawthorn struggled to beat their opponent yesterday and we dispatched them in the second quarter

I get the Eagles have problems and you highlight them every day but FFS have a bit of faith in the club from here. We arent bottoming out like other clubs after los Ng quality players

Take out Richmond's best 4 players and they don't finish top. Martin, nankervis, cotchin and reiwoldt would have to be the equivalent of what we've missed.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wasting your energy..it's either a troll or born with a glass half empty?

Yeah you're right.
Just looking at options cause Lycett looks disinterested and shouldn't win a premiership with us if he's going and cbf.
Is he disinterested or carrying an injury? I thought he sustained some sort of niggle in the game v Melbourne and I heard was doubtful to get up in time for the Brissie game. Obviously he did but think we may all be clutching at straws as to what's caused his lack of form?

Richmond can always have a bad day and they're looking a bit tired - tired of winning;).
s**t can happen

A dose of the flu

A star gets injured

On the day 3 pkayers go down early leaving them short on rotations

Or the one i like best : we match up well on them - nearly beat them last year - flogged them this year - we tear them a new cornhole.

I wouldnt be surprised, we barely dragged our arses today.
Simmo didn't sound too good in his post-game interview either - looked & sounded like he had a virus of some kind? Would not surprise me if this is true. If the players felt like I did a few weeks ago when I came down with the flu, don't know how the players managed to play a game of football!

Simmo didn't sound too good in his post-game interview either - looked & sounded like he had a virus of some kind? Would not surprise me if this is true. If the players felt like I did a few weeks ago when I came down with the flu, don't know how the players managed to play a game of football!
True. Simmo did have a weird purple hue around his nose and mouth during his presser.

Yep this. Only weeks after telling Vishy how to fight off or avoid a cold I got smashed with the flu. I don't think I've had many genuine flu's before but this was nasty. Incredible the guys were able to play a game and for Simmo to coach.

Wonder if all the guys get their flu shots?

Yep this. Only weeks after telling Vishy how to fight off or avoid a cold I got smashed with the flu. I don't think I've had many genuine flu's before but this was nasty. Incredible the guys were able to play a game and for Simmo to coach.

Wonder if all the guys get their flu shots?
I would think so. Not that it always helps as there are so many different strains around - I get a flu injection every year and I still managed to get the flu.

Back