Universal Love BEASTMODE HYPE!

Remove this Banner Ad

If it bleeds

Senior List
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
As much of the heart ache pain might still remain from the weekend.
Watching the clip of young beast mode getting the call up made my day.
At the start the rest of the boys were laughing hard how he had the audacity to make his way down to make a speech, by the end of the speech I think everyone saw his fighting spirit and drawing the troops together. With the words " can't let this break us" and finished of with "proud to be apart of it!"
For the first time in a long time I feel we have a young player that will bleed maroon, blue and gold for a long time!

Well done beast mode, il be happy to say I was there for your first game!

Milux

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
As much of the heart ache pain might still remain from the weekend.
Watching the clip of young beast mode getting the call up made my day.
At the start the rest of the boys were laughing hard how he had the audacity to make his way down to make a speech, by the end of the speech I think everyone saw his fighting spirit and drawing the troops together. With the words " can't let this break us" and finished of with "proud to be apart of it!"
For the first time in a long time I feel we have a young player that will bleed maroon, blue and gold for a long time!

Well done beast mode, il be happy to say I was there for your first game!
Particularly at the MCG. No better ground to debut.

Oct 26, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man United, Melb Victory
Great passion from the kid. He had the guts to get down there and lift the spirit. Told them all he was proud and gave us some inspiration and almost became emotional. Pity the majority of them shamed us with none of the above last week.

Get out there and Beast'em Matho!

Slitherin9

Senior List
Oct 18, 2015
Hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Scary part of that video was how uninspiring it was until Matho stepped up. Kid can talk the talk. Leppa was struggling by comparison...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Scary part of that video was how uninspiring it was until Matho stepped up. Kid can talk the talk. Leppa was struggling by comparison...
i didn't get the vibe at all that leppa was struggling. the interaction seemed fine between coach and players IMO, i don't think we should read too much into every little nuance of expression from leppa.

Well he has certainly talked himself up, at least Aker waited till he had some runs on the board before he started doing hand stands and running his mouth off.
You'll be pleased to know that his hygiene is exemplary.

If it bleeds

Senior List
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just heard on SEN here in Melbourne, Andy maher, played the clip of leppa presenting Rhys his call up on the radio.

He commented he'd watched it 10 times, didn't know the kid but how much this shows the passion saying not to break us but to break thru. and proud to be part of it. Great mentality of the young bloke.
All lions supporters should be proud having a kid like that.

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Well he has certainly talked himself up, at least Aker waited till he had some runs on the board before he started doing hand stands and running his mouth off.
In other news, Santa and the Easter Bunny are not real.

The rest of you peasants, go about your lives and stop getting too enthusiastic about things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back